Migraines | Titans

A/n: This was requested through my Tumblr, if you wanna request something, feel free to send me an ask!! My request info is the external link attached to this chapter and you can send anonymous asks without an account!! I just like requests in one place and Tumblr is my main social media platform

Request: Anon - "Hey I get pretty bad migraines, and i was going the injury prompt list and #4 and #6 kind of remind me of how my lovely s/o takes care of me when i have an episode. I'd love to those prompts with jason todd!
Prompts: #4: Trying to hide your injury from them, but failing miserably once you faint right in front of them
#6: Staying the night in case they need your help, being asked to sleep on the bed instead of the couch/floor

 I'd love to those prompts with jason todd!Prompts: #4: Trying to hide your injury from them, but failing miserably once you faint right in front of them#6: Staying the night in case they need your help, being asked to sleep on the bed instead of ...

It starts as a mild headache. It's just an ache in the beginning of your head at first that's a bit annoying but nothing horrible. However, with your history of migraines, you take your precautions to prevent it from turning into a migraine. The thing about the migraines is they tend to send you out of commission until they go away. You always play it out to be just a mild headache or that you're just tired and take a nap. Jason doesn't actually know how bad your headaches (migraines) actually are. He's Robin! Jason could have ten broken bones and still go out swinging. You get a migraine and want to explode.

After about two hours though, the mild headache has turned into a full-blown migraine. It's throbbing in the front of your head. Your stomach is nauseous with the pain and every bit of light in the room makes you cringe. You're in the library of Wayne Manor with Jason, sitting with him while the two of you read and reading is making it worse. You swear you've been on the same page for twenty minutes, unable of focus your eyes or your attention on the book. Everything hurts, even moving your eyes is agonizing.

"You good?" Jason looks over at you, noticing you haven't turned a page in a while.

"Oh, yeah." Your voice is quiet as you give him a fake smile and a very subtle reassuring nod, almost wincing with the movement.

"You don't look good." Jason sees the grimace across your face. "Seriously," He puts his finger in the book to hold the page while he closes it. "What's wrong?"

"I'm just tired." You shrug it off. "I'm just gonna take a nap." You smile sweetly but faintly.

"You're a bad fucking liar." Jason chuckles softly as you get off the couch. "I know something's wrong, can't hide it from me, babe." There's a cheeky grin tugging at his lips when you turn to face him, knowing he's trying to get the real answer out of you by being cheeky.

"Jay, I'm fine." You insist, giving him a toothy grin as if that's enough to convince him but the window is right behind Jason and you moved too quickly.

Everything is spinning and throbbing and pounding and your vision is blurring in and out. Everything is agonizing and all you want to do is curl into a ball and melt away. Your heart is starting to race while your legs are starting to feel weak and shaky.