I won't betray my family

Adam's: POV

A doctor came and he looked sadly at us. "How's Lily, how is my daughter?" I asked worried. She asked me to sit down on the couch and mom put her hand on my shoulder.

I saw the pain in the doctor's eyes and a tear were rolling down my cheek. Her words turned into a silent echo. She took my hands and I couldn't speak or move. "Your daughter's heart stopped beating. The staff did everything they could, but it was too late. They couldn't save her life. Lily is dead." said the doctor.

***

"Nooo." I screamed. "Adam wake up, you've a nightmare." said a guy. I opened my eyes and saw Noah. "Lily." I replied. "She's alive." he said. I went up to her bed and tears filled my eyes. She was sleeping and she hugged her doll.

"Daddy." said Lily in her sleep. "Yes sweetie." I said. "Can you read Peter Pan for me?" she asked. "Of course I can." I said.

"Thank you." she said. I sat down on a chair and read Peter Pan for her. Lily smiled softly. "All children, except one, grow up." I said. "I love that quote." she replied. "Me too." I said.

***

***

Raven's: POV

"I'm your dad and you obey me." shouted Ryan. "I hate you." I yelled again. He grapped my wrist and his eyes shone of hate. "You should have died that day." he said. "You're hurting me." I sobbed.

"Betray your family or I'll kill every single person you hold dear." said Ryan threatening. "I won't betray my family." I replied. "I hope Adam don't mind a little visit." he said with a smirk on his face. "Fine, I'll do it, please just don't hurt him." I replied. "I'm proud of you." he said.

***

Dad locked me up in an abandoned house. He took out a gun and loaded it. He shot a hole in the roof and I covered my ears. He abused me until I threw up blood. Then he left the room. A plan came up in my head, he won't live to see another day.

Thank you glambertbear for being in my book

Raven had enough

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~