He can't hurt you anymore

Raven's: POV

I found dad sitting on the couch in the living room. I grapped a kitchen knife and threw him onto the floor. I stabbed him over and over. I was covered up in blood.

"Burn in hell." I screamed. Strong arms pulled me away from him. "Enough Raven." said Adam. "Die, DIE!!!" I yelled angrily. "Rae, he's dead." he said. I dropped the bloody knife and I was breathing heavily. Dad hugged me and tears were streaming down my face.

"I-I k-killed him

"I-I k-killed him." I said with shaky voice. "Shhh, it's over now." he whispered. "My nightmare is finally over." I said. "He can't hurt you anymore." he replied. I fell asleep in dad's arms of exhaustion. Dad picked me up and took me out to the car. We drove the hospital.

***

I woke up at the hospital and papa hugged me gently. I hugged him back and she smiled. "I thought I would never see you again." he said. "I'll never leave you." I replied. "You were so brave." he said. "You were brave too." I replied.

"How are you feeling?" asked Jack. "I'm tired and my body hurts like hell." I said. Avril looked at me and tears filled my eyes. I hugged her and cried. "I'll protect you with my life, I promise." I said.

Thank you glambertbear for being in my book

Raven is finally free

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~