You're so weird

Raven's: POV

I arrived to school with a worried lump in my stomach. I took a deep breath and walked inside. Students whispered about me behind my back. Someone pushed me to the floor.

"You're so weird Raven." said a girl. "You're a slut." replied her friend. I ran crying to the restroom and locked me inside a booth. I was sitting on the toliet lid and tears were streaming down my face. I heard footsteps outside. I held my breath. The door opened.

(Raven)

(Raven)

"Can you help me with something in the art class?" asked Paris. "Like what?" I asked. "You'll see." she said and I followed her. We went to the art class and stopped outside the door. "After you." she said. I opened the door and a bucket of blood fell over me. Everyone laughed and tears were rolling down my cheeks.

"Detention to everyone and the principal's office now Paris." replied our art teacher. I ran to the rest room and tried to Walsh away the blood. Tears were streaming down my face and my body shook. The door opened and Charlotte came in.

"Don't look at me." I said. "What has happened?" she asked shocked. "Paris lured me to go to the art class to help him with something, but instead I got a bucket of pig's blood over me." I said. "Come with me, I'll make sure you get new clothes." she replied softly. "Thank you." I said. "You're welcome." she replied.

***

I was now living at a women's shelter. "Thank you Bonnie for letting me stay here." I said. "No problem." she replied. I went into my room and sat down on the bed. I saw a blue butterfly on the floor. I picked her up and opened the window. She flew out. My baby girl kicked me and I smiled. "Mommy love you so much." I said.

Thank you glambertbear for being in my book

My heart breaks for Raven

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~