Don't tell me what to do

Raven's: POV

Me and Esme walked around in town and Avril slept in her stroller. We went into a toy store and I bought more baby stuff and two dolls.

(Raven)

(Raven)

"You sister is so cute." said a woman. "She's my daughter." I replied. "Young people like you shouldn't have children. Adopt them to a real mom who can take of them." said the woman. "Don't tell me what to do." I replied coldly. "We don't need your advice." said Esme.

We paid the stuff and left the store quickly. "I'm so done with people, everyone just keeps complaining about me." I said frustrated. "If they only could realize what a wonderful human you are." said Esme.

***

"How's Avril today?" asked dad and papa and picked her up. Avril played with his necklace and he smiled. "How's my Adam today?" asked Jack and kissed his lips.

She covered their eyes and they chuckled softly. Then she started to cry and I comforted her. "Do you want to hear Let it go?" I asked and they nodded. I started to sing and Avril clapped her hands. "Thank you honey." I said and kissed her forehead. She smiled happily and hugged me. "I love you so much." I said.

"Those who say you are a bad mom are really blind

"Those who say you are a bad mom are really blind." said Esme. "You're right." I replied. "I agree." said dad. "I can always trust your guys." I replied and dad gave me a hug. "Of course you can." he said. I smiled when I saw Alice played with our dog Scooby. He licked her face and she giggled. "He'll protect you." I said and he barked as a yes. "Good boy." I said.

(Scooby)

(Scooby)

Thank you glambertbear for being in my book

Aww, I love it🥺💕

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~