Ch. 1- Chases

𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐈'𝐦 𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐋𝐞𝐨, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐡𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭. 𝐈 𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐛𝐢𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞, 𝐈'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞. 𝐖𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐞𝐞 😌.
︵‿︵(' ͡༎ຶ ͜ʖ ͡༎ຶ ')︵‿︵
The 2 year old boy wailed loudly in a large tiger mutants arms, his 4 year old sister not too far away. "ARGH!!How could Master Shredder EVER think this could possibly be a good idea? Bringing two children into a ninj-". Before the irritated foot soldier could finish his sentence, the tiger mutant, known as Tigerclaw, set him straight. "You WILL. respect Shredder, his plans, AND ESPECIALLY his decisions! Even if he did stick me with babysitting duty" he said, just as annoyed.

The second foot, the one who had been occupying Karai, piped up just then. "U-uhm, Mr. Tigerclaw, sir? Maybe he's just.. Hungry..?" She said with nerves lacing through her voice. Tigerclaw only looked at her. "Well, sometimes I babysit for my brother, and when his daughter cries sometimes it's just because she's hungry..?" It was silent for a moment before he gave the 'alright fine, if you think it'll work.' About 45 minutes later, the striped cat held a sleeping toddler in his arms.

👾👾👾👾👾👾

An 8 year old girl held hands with a 6 year old boy. The two raced down the halls giggling to themselves and each other, as their Tiger-Sensei was on hot their trail. The little troublemakers weaved between crowds of soldiers. They crawled under furniture, and jumped on top of it too. Some things were knocked over, and some people took a tumble. But hey! When you're running from a lecture, sacrifices must be made.

Although sadly, like all good fun, it had to come to an end. The elder sibling had taken a wrong turn, and they soon came to a dead end, and now the two mischief makers were cornered by their kitty cat mentor. There was no escaping.

"What have I told you two about running off?" He asked sternly. "Not to." She replied, trying her very best to hide her smile. "And what did you do?" He asked, just as before. "We ran off" Mikey said. He hid behind his sister because he knew he couldn't hide his smile. And because of that he was afraid if his sensei saw it, he would get in worse trouble than they already were about to be in.

Tigerclaw knew this. It'd been 4 years and although he might never admit it, he 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲, 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮, did care for these kids.

He spoke once more, his ears now flat. "I keep telling you not to run around this place without supervision. There are sharp objects and such, and you could get yourselves hurt! I know you're kids and that you just want to play and have fun, but you have to be careful." Just then he felt small arms wrap around neck in an embrace; "please don't be sad Tiger-Sensei. I promise we'll be more careful." Mikey said hugging the larger mutant. "Yea. I'll keep an eye on him!" The young Kounoichi said in promise. The striped feline couldn't help but think, 'Reassuring..' as Karai soon joined the hug fest.