Chapter 4: What Food Would You Like?

Kirsten felt at ease after talking to Gregory, so she fixed herself up and decided to school.

As she went downstairs, she saw her father sipping his cup of coffee. She smiled and goes near to him.

"Hi, Handsome Daddy!" She walks towards him and encircles her arms around his neck before giving him a kiss on his cheek. 

"Morning, Princess!" Her Dad smiled at her before putting down his mug of coffee.

"No work for today, Daddy?" She asked.

"I have a schedule later at lunch, and I'll also be home late at night again."

"Which business is it this time?"

"Underground." Napangiwi si Kirsten sa sagot ng daddy niya. Naalala na naman niya tuloy si Kier na kinaligtaan siyang kontakin dahil sa underground business nito.

"You should not stress yourself too much, Daddy. Let your men handle some of your business. I'm afraid you'll get old faster because of those." She said at hinilot-hilot ang balikat ng daddy niya.

"I'm still in my thirties, Princess. I'm not that old." Ngiwi ng daddy niya.

"That's right! But you forgot to have some fun because of those businesses, Daddy. When will I be able to hear you dating and marrying someone again?"

"Do I need to get one? I already have you." Mukhang mas lalo atang na stress ang pogi niyang Ama dahil sa sinabi niya. Pero kailangan niyang sabihin iyon dahil ayaw naman niyang maiwan sa iri ang pinakamamahal niyang lalaki. Because someday when she's old enough to get married, she will leave her father alone in this huge and lonely mansion. Gusto niya may ibang taong mag-aala dito, yung palaging andiyan para dito.

"Yes, you need to! That is also what grandpa and grandma were hoping for. You know, they want more babies from you since you produce a perfect seed like me. See my pretty face? Kinababaliwan lang naman to ng marami." Inilahad niya ang likod ng kanyang mga palad sa maganda nuyang mukha at ngumiti ng matamis sa kanyang ama.

"But remember, you can't find a bitch to bring them inside this house. Or else, I will kick their asses even if you get mad at me. Bring me someone good enough to pass my taste." Banta niya sa ama. Mahirap na kasi pag ang napili nito ay may maithim na budhi na kampon ng stepmother ni Cinderella.

Hindi niya rin naman masisisi ang daddy niya kung ayaw nitong bumuo ng bagong pamilya. Siguro takot parin ito sa nangyari sa kanya noong seven years old palang siya, kung saan kinidnap siya ng isang malaking sindikato upang panakot sa Daddy niya. Dalawang linggo din siyang hindi nakauwi sa ama niya noon. It's just too bad for that syndicate because they also kidnap the one who becomes their worst nightmare. Well, rest in peace for them in hell now.

Kaya nga ngayon ay sobrang dami na niyang bodyguard dahil sa pagka overprotective ng daddy niya. If you're asking about my mother, she's already in heaven after giving birth to her at a young age. They are also not really in a serious relationship in the first place since they were too young then. They just become serious when she was created into this world and decided to tie the knot for her. But sadly, her mother left them first after she was born.

"Ugh, you sound like your grandma, Dear. I can hear her voice through you." Ngiwi ng daddy niya na ikinatawa niya.

"Right, Daddy. I'm inviting my friends later at night here and have a pajama party. I want to help them find a dress to wear to one of my classmate's party. We're invited! Though I can't attend because I will be with you in Singapore. Is it okay with you?"

"Of course, baby. You can call Chef Richard to cook food for your friends."

"Ain't Chef Richard busy with his restu?" Tanong niya sa ama. Bukod kasi sa pagiging personal chef ng pamilya ay may sarili ding restaurant na hinahandle ang chef nila.