Chapter 3: Kier Saionji

It's been a week and Kirsten becomes close with her new classmates. It's a mission accomplished for her since it was her goal from the very beginning. Although there are people who hate her as a reflex since she is pretty, but they can't say anything because the kings are always with them.

Her number one basher of course is Zia Alcantara. She spent her whole week being pissed off with Kirsten. But the latter doesn't care as she was busy thinking about her boyfriends.

They always spend their time talking during the night to check with each other. It's not even a surprise for Kirsten if they know what she's been doing inside the campus. However, no one questioned her actions which pissed the hell out of her because it means that those two didn't know what the hell is happening to her.

She knows that Gregory is busy handling his business in Russia, and that's okay because he still updates her on whatever is happening around him. But Kier?

Where the heck in hell is that Kier Saionji? Talagang pinapainit nito ang ulo niya sa pagiging missing in action nito. Kinidnap na ba ito ng mga alien at nakalimutan ng kontakin siya o ipaalam man lang na "Hoy, buhay pa ako!" ganun.

And here is Kirsten Gonzales, trying to call one of her boyfriends; named Kier Miyaka Saionji.

Every minute that she's been trying to do so ay tila para na siyang isang takuri na nagsisimula ng kumulo ang ulo dahil sa inis. 'Saang planeta na naman kaya nagsusuot yung siraulong yun? Kutong yun sa akin pag-uwi!' Gigil na ani niya sa sarili.

Instead of calling Kier again, she decided to call Gregory because those two have connections that she doesn't have. Of course, they're besfriend.

Pero kapag magkasama naman ang dalawa ay tila mainit ang ulo sa isa't-isa habang nakikipag-kumpetensiya sa attensiyon niya.

Pero ngayon... Ini-ignora na siya ni Kier kaya naiinis siya. No one dares to ignore a queen or else they'll suffer.  But Kier...

'Pasalamat ka talaga't mahal kita, kung hindi, ay naku!' Gigil niyang lahad habang pinipindot ang telephono upang tawagan si Gregory.

"Hello, Baby! Miss me?" Kumunot agad ang noo niya sa tanong na iyon.

"Anong miss me? When are you going home ba? Nakaka-asar kayong dalawa ni Kier, lagi niyo nalang akong iniiwan dito!"

"Hey, why are you so angry? Is this the time of the month now?" Gregory felt her mood even though she was a mile away from him. 

"And so?"

"Figured!" Ngumisi si Gregory sa pagtataray niya. He knows it when Kirsten's on her period. Laging mainit ang ulo nito at ang moody din.

"Tsk, you should answer my question."

"Yeah, I'm hurrying my business here. I'll be home in ten days. Just wait for me, okay?"

"And Kier?" She asked. Maybe he knows something since they are best friends.

"What about Kier?"

"He did not answer my calls since last night, it's making me mad!" She frustratedly said.

"Don't worry, I'll call him! I'm sure he's safe wherever he is now." Napabuntong-hininga lang ako. Kung di lang talaga importante iyong mga lakad nila ay talagang hindi sila makakalusot sa akin.

"Alright! Check on him, okay?" Biglang lumambot ang boses na sabi niya.

"Yes baby, I will!" Gregory said that put her at ease.