Familiar faces

I got bored as hell standing there, so i looked at my phone, its only been two minutes since i last checked. I look down the road and see nothing coming so i turn around to face the school and slowly walk towards a wooden bench to sit on. 

I get about half of the way to the old bench when i get a soft tap on the back of my shoulder. I turn around and theres Spencer. 

I hug her, so happy to see that familiar face. We start to talk about our holidays.

"So how was the good old trip to camp at the beach with the fam?" Spencer asked.

"Well it totally sucked, because mum told me some news, that she thought was fantastic. About my stepdad getting a promotion and moving four hours away from here, so now im stuck at my dads place, didnt you get my text?"

"No i thought you knew that i had my phone taken away from me?"

"What! why ?"

"Because they caught toby in my room after i was meant to be having emily stay over.."

"Wow Spence, i didnt know you liked toby?'

"Uhmm, he's not as bad as you think he is.."

"He stole from that shop, while punching someone in the head to stop them from yapping about it"

"No he didnt, he told me the proper story"

"Maybe he just told you what you wanted to hear"

"Oh really, and how do you know that?"

"Because he probably just wants to get in your pants, duh"

"Oi you two! Cut it out" There was our other friend Emily who was also in our group.

"She started it" Spencer blurted out before i could say a word. I stayed quieter after that and soon enough the last girl in our group turned up. 

"Hey Aria!" I hugged her, the others didnt see the need as they had all been hanging out together while i was gone.

"Alright who forgot to tell Hannah about my phone being taken off of me?" Said Spencer.

"I thought Aria was telling her," Said Emily.

"Oh, im sorry.." Whispered Aria. She looked distracted but i didnt want to ask infront of the others, if she wanted them to know she would be talking all about it by now. We never keep secrets from each other, we tell each other everything. We are normally really relaxed around each other and i could tell something was on her mind, it started to bother me.

I didnt ask so i just listened to  Emily and Spencer talk about their holidays some more..

"OMG, you should have seen the super hot guys at the skate park. They smiled and waved at me and Aria, so I waved back at them and one of them came over and offered us some candy, he was soo sweet." Said Emily excited.

"Haha did you get their numbers?" I replyed.

"Nope, sadly."