36

August

"Auggy no im sleepy." Mercedes whined as I kept kissing her neck. I ignored her and continued to leave my soft kisses on her neck . Soon I climbed on top of her. "Auggy-AHH" she screamed as i started dry humping her. She was laughing so hard. Her laugh was so contagious, i soon joined her. About 2 minutes later i rolled off her and we were silent. The silence was too strong so i decided to break it.

"Baybeh what ya wanna do today?" I asked. I waited for a few seconds on her to reply but she never did. "Bayb-" i turned to look at her and she was knocked out. I chuckled a little and sighed. Mercades has been sleeping alot lately. Its not like her to be lazy. She's usually always the one to wake up first and walk around and shit but lately she has just been sleeping away. I gotta ask her about that when she wakes up cause she doesnt ever keep secrets away from me.
After thinking for a good minute, i decided to get up and go get something to eat. I walked to my closet and threw on my black Biggie hoodie and my Concord 11s since I already had on my black sweat pants. I grabbed my wallet and put it in my pocket. I walked out the closet and went to the dresser to grab my phone. Once i got it, i kissed Mercades on the cheek and walked out of the room. I jogged downstairs and grabbed the keys to the Altima. I made sure i had everything before walking outside. As i was walking down the sidewalk i heard my name being called. I turned around too see the girl i met a while ago when me and Mercades got into that argument. Whats her name? Jewel?Ruby?Diamond? Hell i forgot.

"What it do?" I asked. She blushed and giggled. Did i say something funny? I shook the thought off and focused back on her.

"So i was wondering if you would like to hang out sometime?" She said smiling showing off her braces. This girl is gorgeous and braces cute on her. But my baby looks better.

"Look Diamond--" i started.

"Amythest" she cut me off.

"Yeah dats' what i said. Anyways, you are a gorgeous girl but i got a girl and i love her. My baybeh' wouldnt like that one bit." I said shaking my head.

"Thats okay. I mean go out as friends. I dont wanna cause any problems."she said. I sighed and shook my head.

"I guess but dont try no slick shit. Ya' heard?" I said sternly. She quickly nodded. I held my hand out and she smiled and placed her hands in mine. I looked at her hand then back at her. I quickly removed my hand from her grasp.

"No i want yo' phone so i can put my numba' in." I said. She blushed in embarrassment and unlocked her phone before handing it to me. I typed my number in and handed it back to her before saying goodbye and heading to the car. I looked at the time and it read 8:37. I buckled my seat belt and pulled out the drive way and headed down the street. I couldnt stop thinking about Amythest. Man i hope this bitch dont try no slick shit cause ill hate to have go off on a mf.

Cin

"CHRIS?" I yelled from downstairs. I heard him running down the stairs.

"Whats the problem baby?" He asked with a concerned look on his face.

"Where in the hell are my damn zebra cakes?" I asked calmly trying not to explode . He looked and me and started laughing. I looked at him like he had 5 heads.
"Whats so fucking funny?" I asked.

"Whats funny is your mad about some zebra cakes. Ill buy you some more later." He said still laughing. Oh he thinks this shit is fucking funny..

"I DONT WANT MY SHIT LATER I WANT IT RIGHT FUCKING NOW. WHAT THE HELL YOU THINK THIS IS? EATING MY SHIT AND LAUGHING ABOUT IT? YOU KNOW HOW I AM ABOUT THEM FUCKING ZEBRA CAKES NIGGA." I yelled. By this point i was furious. He knows how i am about my zebra cakes .