24

Roy in MM
CIN

I woke up feeling good af but didnt know why! I then remembered what happened last night. I smiled at the thought that i actually loved Chris enough to give him my V card. I looked up at Chris and he was laying there sleep with his mouth slightly opened. He is soo cute. I admire everything about him.From his beautiful smile, to his blonde colored hair.I didnt notice i was staring at him until i heard him speak.

"You see something you like?" Chris said in a sexy ass raspy morning voice with his eyes still closed. I lightly laughed and moved one of my wild curls out of my face. He opened his eyes waiting on my answer.

"Yupp" i said biting my lip. He lightly smiled and planted a kiss on my lips. I bit his bottom lip and pulled away.

"Dont start some you cant finish! " he said closing his eyes back. I laughed and got up off the bed. After i stood up, i felt a sharp ass pain in my leg and fell to the floor. I heard Chris killing himself laughing. I glared at him.

"Damn . I put in work." He said still laughing. I rolled eyes at him and got back up. He tried to come help me but i pushed him away. Holding on to everything possible until i safely made it to the bathroom. I went inside and locked the door. I took care of my hygiene thing and ran some bath water to soak in because im sore as hell. I sat down in the tub and closed my eyes for a few minutes. After a while i washed up and got out. I grabbed my towel and dried off and lotioned up. After i was done, i put on my robe and walked into the room to see Chris still laying on the bed texting somebody. I rolled my eyes and went over to my drawer and pulled out some under clothes.
"Bae ?" I heard Chris say. I completely ignored him and walked into my closet looking for an outfit. "Baby?" Chris called out again. I continued to ignore him. I heard him get out the bed and he walked over to me, wrapping his arms around my waist. I still payed him no mind. He sighed and put his head in the crook of my neck. "You mad at me?" He asked with his head still in my neck sending a chill down my spine from his cool breathe. I shook my head no and continued my search for my outfit. Once i found one, i went into the bathroom to get ready. I put on all my clothes on and plugged in my flat iron. I walked out the bathroom and grabbed my phone. I heard water running in the guest room so im guessing Chris is in the shower. I picked up my phone and seen i had 7 text messages , 13 instagram notifications , and 29 twitter notifications. I only checked the text messages tho.
Mamà💋❤️👩: baby im soo sorry please forgive me for not telling you guys sooner.
•Papà❤️😩👨:im sorry for not telling yall sooner. Please talk to me.
•Mya😍💎🔥: goodmornin boo . Where u at?
•Twinnie😍😈👯: bitch wake yo pie face ass up !😂
•Bae😍👫🔐: baby im sorry for laughing at u😩 ima make it up to u i promise❤️
•Roy😁🙈: hey can we meet somewhere and talk today?
•Law🙌😘🔥: gm sis! I need ur help with something tomorrow
I ignored my parents messages and replied to everybody else.
TO MYA: Goodmornin🙌 and da house wassup?
TO TWINNIE: goodmornin to u too then ashy titty hoe😂✋😒
TO BAE: 👌
TO ROY: sure. Meet me at waffle house in about an hour.
TO TYGA: goodmornin law👌 and ok just lemme know.

After i texted everyone back, i went in the bathroom. When i was done , i walked out the bathroom and saw Chris standing there. I rolled my eyes and brushed pass him. " Bae you said your not mad so why you ignoring me?" Chris asked following me to the closet. I sighed and picked up my clutch.

"Chris im just a little bit angry that you sat there and laughed in my face when clearly nothing was funny." I said pouting a little. He lightly chuckled and pulled me close to him. He stared into my eyes for a minute then pecked my lips.

"Im sorry baby. I shouldve never did that. You forgive me?" He said staring into my eyes. I smiled and nodded slowly slipping away from his grip. I went to pick up my phone and put on my shoes.

"Where you going?" Chris asked watching me put everything in my clutch .

"To MMB." I said walking down the stairs grabbing my keys and walking to the door.

"MMB?" He asked with a confused expression.

"Mind My Business." I said quickly pecking his lips and walking out the door. I walked to my car and unlocked the doors. I got inside and started the engine. I turned on the radio and Bad by Wale was on. I turned it up and drove out the parking lot headed to meet Roy. I dont know why he wants to meet tho. If he wanna hit me with some bullshit, he can miss me with it. But i guess its only one way to find out.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
I am soo sorry for not updating ! I got a new phone so now i can update more often cuz my old phone was a piece of shit.
Vote and comment please😘🔥