38

Micheal

"Man being pregnant made Cin ass even worse." Chris sighed and shook his head blowing smoke from his nose earning a laughs from August and I.

"Man tell me about it. Them mood swings a bitch. Last week, Mya cried because we ran out of her favorite hand soap." I chuckled shaking my head causing them to laugh.

"Bruh i thought i was da only nigga goin' thru that shit man. Yestaday, Mercedes ass cried cuh' a nigga accidentally left da damn toilet seat up." August added making us all laugh harder.

Im ecstatic that my baby is having my baby. Im not happy at all about them damn mood swings though. She go off on a nigga for the simplest shit, then about 2 minutes later she'll cry about how fat she is saying i should break up with her until she have the baby,then her ass be all on a nigga dick about 30 seconds later. Im actually starting to get used to it though. This pregnancy making her boobs and her ass grow even bigger than they already were. Then she be horny all the time so a nigga ain't complaining.

"Speakin' of my baybeh, i aint talk to ha' all day." August announced pulling his phone.

He was right mine aint call or text neither. Well she probably busy.. She still would've texted. As soon as i pulled out my phone, i got a phone call from Trey. This man had went anti for a while. He wasnt even answering our calls. I told the boys to hush and put my phone on speaker.

"Hello?" I answered giving the blunt directly to Chris after taking a hit.

"Bruhh we needa talk man." Trey said sounding nervous.

"Im listening." i said blowing smoke out my nose.

"Man first off i wanna tell you that im truly sorry but they got my momma and my baby man" He said with a voice full of anger.

"Who?"

"Timothy man he-"

"Timothy who?"

"Santana"

"Wait you mean Cin and them stepdad?"

"Yeah man. His raggedy ass daughter made a plan to get you back. Which consisted of us taking the girls man and taking them to his trap house but-"

"Wait wait wait.. I know like hell you aint talking about our girls." Chris replied before i had a chance too.

Trey sighed before speaking." Yeah man im sorry but-"

"NO MAN HELL NAH IT AINT NO DAMN SORRY. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YO NUT HEAD ASS? GIVING UP YO SUPPOSED TO BE NIGGAS GIRLFRIENDS TO A FUCKING CRAZY ASS FUCKING NUT ASS NIGGA AND YOU ALREADY KNEW THAT-" Chris grabbed my phone and yelled.

"MAN CHILL THE FUCK OUT WITH THIS YELLING SHIT. IM SORRY DUDE. ILL TELL YALL WHERE THEY AT MAN. ITS NOT MY DAMN FAULT ! ITS ALL THAT BITCH CHYNA FAULT. TIMOTHY IS HER FUCKING DAD MAN. SHE WANT MICHEAL SO SHE SET THE WHOLE FUCKING THING UP. SHE TOOK MY MOM AND WHEN AALIYAH TRIED TO GET OUT SHE TOOK HER TOO." He yelled back. I had enough by then. I snatched my phone out of Chris and hung up.

To say i was mad would be and understatement . Hell even furious isnt enough to describe the way i was feeling. I felt my breath pick up and my blood boiling i got up and punched a whole in he wall.

"Bruh its time to go back to the trap ways." Chris said breathing heavy. I nodded and turned to look at him only to notice his eyes were grey.

"Breezy man. I thought my last time seeing you was when we was 15. Damn man." I sighed shaking my head.

If yall confused, Chris had a double personality. When he gets really mad, his eyes turn grey and he calls himself Breezy. He was taking medicine for it but he said he stopped because Cin kept him calm. So i guess her being taking away from him brought Breezy back and Breezy is basically hell on Earth.