20

August

*Flashback*

I was currently at the gym doing some boxing drills with my trainer Ashley.She actually happens to be my older cousin.She might be a girl but she got somewhat of a man body.I mean like no joke! She got abs and all. She always has been stronger than me though. We used to wrestle alot as kids. So imagine a skinny little nigga like me trying to fight a strong ass girl who was older than me and was on the wrestling team. The BOYS wrestling team. She had never lost a match in her life. I know crazy right?

"Come on little cuz get suited up and get in the rink." Ash said patting my back.I nodded and she walked away i went into the locker room and put on my equipment. When i was done i walked back out and got inside the ring. She stood infront of me in her slid her gloves up to make sure they wouldnt slide off . She put her hands up infront of me and i began doing my techniques. Out of nowhere I ended up on the floor. I looked up and noticed Ash standing there laughing. I smiled and shook my head.

"Ya' play to much Ash."i said playfully pushing her.She slightly chuckled and got closer to me.

"What are you ganna do about it lil man."she said taking off her gloves and pinching my cheeks.She knows i hate that shit. I removed my gloves also and shooed her hands away.

"Man wassup."i said squaring up.She laughed and charged after me. I ducked only to notice she still ended up pinning me to the ground. I laughed and put her in a head lock but some how she reversed that shit. I told yall she strong as hell. We went on wrestling for a while and she kept reversing all my moves. I was getting slightly aggravated. We were wrestling and my phone rang.Ash moved out of the way and i picked up my phone and answered.

"Hello?" I answered breathing hard and slightly aggrivated about me and Ash's wrestling match.

"Au-" she started but got cut off by Ash.

"Baby Boy are you ready for a round 2?This time its gone be more intense. " she said.

"August who the fuck is that? You know what nevermind fuck you."she replied. Before i could answer she hung up. I looked at my phone and shook my head.

*End of flashback*

Man her ass really mad forreal? Its not even like that. What she doesnt trust me? What have i done for her not to trust me? All these questions wondered around my mind.

I got up and told Ash ill be back later.She nodded.I grabbed my things and got into my car. I put my things down in the seat next to me, started the car,and headed over to Mercades house.I know what your thinking.. Why you running back to her if she doesnt trust you? Truth is, i think i love her. My hearts telling me to explain to her what happened before we end up breaking up but my minds telling me if she doesnt trust you whats the point of having a relationship with her?Ima follow my heart on this one and see where it gets me.i know you saying i sound all gay and shit but thats my baby. She got a nigga attached no lie.

I pulled up to her house. As i got out the car,I noticed a puppy run up to me. I picked it up and closed my car door.I turned around and noticed a girl running torwards me. She was kind of short,caramel skin,pink lips,and thick. She was cute.

"This lil guy yours?" i asked reffering to the puppy. She nodded her head and put her head down and rested her hands on her knees trying to catch her breath. I chuckled and she got back up and smiled.

"Thank you so much." she said grabbing the puppy still out of breath.

"Aye its no problem." i said trying to walk away but the sound of her voice speaking again stopped me.

"What's your name? " she asked.

"August." i said turning to look at her.

"What about you cutie?"

She blushed and looked away for a second then back at me. "My name is Amythest."she replied pulling the puppy closer to her chest.

"Pretty name foe a pretty girl." i replied smiling.She started blushing hard as hell."But aye i gotta go.See you around?" she bit her lip and nodded.I nodded and turned around and started torwards Mercades door. I knocked 3 times and rung the doorbell 2 times and kicked it once.Thats our secret knock.I waited for a minute.Soon the door swung open and Cin was standing there with tear stained eyes and messed up hair.I never seen her like this before. I opened my mouth to speak but she spoke before me.

"I dont wanna talk about it." she said.I nodded and we stood there quiet for a minute but i broke the silence

"Whea my baybeh?" i asked walking into the house.She shrugged her shoulders.

"I dont know she was upset with my so called mom and dad so she left."she answered rolling her eyes.I pulled out my phone and began to call her.She didnt answer.So i decided to text her.

Me: wya?

seen at 1:45

Me:bae why u ignoring me? Answer the phone.

seen at 1:52

Me: Baby its not what u think.I promise.

seen at 1:55

Me:Man let me explain.

seen at 2:03

I instantly began getting worried.I know she's mad but she would never just read my messages like that without replying. I hopped up and told Cin i was leaving.I grabbed my keys and phone and ran to my car. I got in and drove out the parking lot. I checked Mya's house ,Aaliyah's house, and Chris's house but she wasnt there.I went to Ty's house.He said he hadnt seen Mya either. Where could she be.I only got one more place to check. Its my last hope.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
👋👋😘💕