28

Cin,

"Bae how you say dick in Spanish?" Chris asked me. I looked at him and bursted out laughing. He is so weird.

"How you just come out the blue asking something like that?" I asked still laughing.He joined into my laughter and shrugged.

"To be honest i just wanna know." He replied looking over at me then back at the road.

"Mhm let me find out you turning fruity on me.You tasting the rainbow?" I joked laughing harder. Chris didn't laugh though. Instead, he stopped the car and glared at me. That made me laugh even harder. To the point where i was in tears.

"Man that shit ain't funny. Why the hell would i like something that i got? Im on a pussy diet. If i don't get it, i might just die without it." He said making me laugh even harder to the point where my stomach was hurting. He just stared at me and shook his head before he stared driving again. Once my laughter died down, i looked over at Chris who hadn't said anything.

"Baby im sorry i was just playing." I said. He just nodded and continued driving.
"Ughhh im sorry quit being mad at me." I whined poking out my bottom lip. He chuckled lightly and shook his head. But still he said nothing. He continued to drive. I sighed and placed my hand on his thigh. He looked over at me then back at the road. I rubbed my hand gently on his thigh and unbuckled my seatbelt. I then leaned over to his ear and bit it.

" Papi lo siento, me perdonas ?" I whispered in his war. He bit his lip and looked over at me."It means daddy im sorry, do you forgive me?" I said while rubbing CJ through his pants. He smirked and bit his lip.

"You gotta make it up to me." He answered.

"How?" I asked after i removed my hands off his pants. He put one of his hands under his chin and played with his chin hair as if he were thinking. After about 1 minute or 2 , he spoke up.

"Tonight.. I want sex on the balcony" He said. I looked at him like he had 3 heads.

"Tf? Why?" I asked.

"Because i want the neighbors to know how good i put it down on you." He smirked. I laughed and shook my head.

"No way thats happened." I mumbled.

"Bet." He said.

"Yup." I challenged. He nodded and smirked.

"Ima fuck your shit up." He said switching lanes. I just shook my head. Me and Chris have only had sex like 4 times, and i think its safe to say he in love with my pussy. I mean if he not touching it, then he is giving me head. And if he isnt giving me head , the he pounding my shit. The nigga cant never get enough. I mean i ain't complaining cause that D be too bomb !
After about 10 more minutes if driving, we pulled up to six flags and went looking for a parking space. We soon found one right next to August's car. We got out and got our bags. Chris locked the door and we walked over to where the crew was standing. We finna turn the fuck up.

Mercedes,

Once Cin and Chris came over to us, we all headed on our way.

"What yall tryna do first?" Michael asked.

"We should go get those flash passes so we dont have to wait in line." I suggested. Everybody agreed. We walked around until we found the booth and got our passes. After everybody got theirs, we all walked over to the water rides. We decided on one called "The Whirlpool" and went straight to the front. All the girls removed the extra clothing they had on on top of their swim suites. I noticed all the boys were quiet. I looked up and noticed all their eyes were glued to us. August ass was basically drooling. I laughed and told the girl to look at them. They all looked up and laughed.

"You like some you see?" I asked August. He didn't speak he just look me up and down, but his lip and nodded. I laughed and shook my head. After all of that, we all walked up to the top of the slide.

"Ok important announcement." Mya said. We all put our attention on her. She cleared her throat before speaking again." If any one of y'all mother fuckers push me down this damn slide, on everything i love imma drown y'all in the spot of the pool i peed in." She said with a straight face. Everybody bursted out laughing . Mya gave an innocent smile and sat down on the slide. Lord somebody get this crazy ass girl.
🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

Yall im sorry for the shitty ass chapter but im really sleepy and i just felt like i needed to update. 😘👋