A S/O who bakes delicious food. (REAL WORLD)

Request by iam_justhelicopter
( I was struggling with the name 😭)

Thank you for the request some are committed to your way later on.

Enjoy  ☺️

SUNNY-
Love's your food. He doesn't show it due to him keeping his poker face on all the time but when I say he loves it he loves it.

He would try to ask you to bake him something but he's to scared to ask.

He might even try to ask you if he can help.

If you do you have to tell him what to say since he doesn't know how to bake. And if you give it to him publicly he'll take it with a slight smile and thanks you.

KEL-
LOVE'S IT. He will eat the stuff you bake all the time. Even if it tastes kinda funny he would still eat it and say how good it is.

Would BEG to be your taste tester but sometimes he only does it because he wants to eat the whole cookie dough you made out of scratch.

So etimes you have to ban him from the kitchen because he tries to eat the food in there you trying to bake/make.

You know that one picture were SUNNY, AUBREY, BASIL and KEL were outside and looking at MARI and HERO baking stuff. Yeah he does that when you kick him out of the house from trying to eat the stuff.

If you give it to him publicly he'll snatch it out of your hands and eat it like he hasn't at in DAYS. And will thank you afterwards for the food and praise on how you did amazing on it.

AUBREY-
She loves it. Of course she doesn't show it because she doesn't want to be seen as a softie so if you give her food she'll just mumble something and take it.

She would want to bake with you but she's scared to ask due to her reputation by being a delinquent so she'll just watch you doing it.

What ever you do DON'T give it to her when she's hanging out with the HOOLIGANS she definitely feel embarrassed. She will not like to be teased about it but that doesn't mean she doesn't like you generosity.

HERO-
HE WOULD LOVE IT. He'll be so happy if you make him something like literally he would squeal quietly and kinda jump on his tippy toes

Unlike the others he will definitely ask to bake with you. He'll be so happy if you say yes it be honest you kinda remind him of MARI before she well the incident.

Give him your food anytime he won't be embarrassed about it if you have it to him publicly. The only the ng that's what n his mind is that you though of him and made him food. And that just makes his day even better.

BASIL-
He love it no he'll adore it A LOT. He honestly makes him super red that you made him something but he does feel bad that he didn't get you anything.

Will want to bake with you but he's scared that he'll mess it up and you'll get mad at him for messing it up so he'll watch.

If you give it to him publicly he'll become even more red and will be shy. He'll stutter and shake while trying to get the food. Mostly he only does it if the group is teasing him about it.

MARI-
She'll definitely devour it and will not share with anyone unless if she feels generous on sharing. Mostly she will take food but dose not mind if you brought some.

Also unlike the kids thers she will ask to bake with you and will sometimes mess around making you all covered in flour. It will turn it to a fight soon it will be a powder white mess every where.

Of you give it to her publicly SHE will be the one teasing you about it.
" Oh you got me food!?! So you were thinking about me weren't you."
She will definitely be smug about it the whole day.

A/N sorry if KELS is longer than the others he's my favorite one. My apologies if this was made super late it was a rough day every time I wrote.
I hope you love this one!!

Also I apologize if it's off topic!