A S/O who draws beautifully drawings

Yeat again requested by the same person who asked for the last one.

More is coming soon for now enjoy this one!

------------------------------------------------------------------

SUNNY-
He adores the drawings you do but doesn't say it verbally. But when he does it's mostly praising you on how good you did.

" That's very good Y/N."
" You're very talented Y/N."
" It's very detailed and beautiful."

You know short praises like that.

He would MELT if you drew him. He wouldn't know what to say if you drew him. His face will be red and he'll try to cover his face.

" That's... Nice of you to do Y/N...."

KEL-
When I tell you this guy acts like a kid he does. Like he gets super supportive of your drawing like if you drew a line he would complement it.

" That's a very nice line you did!"
" Ohhhh~ that's a cool circle!"
" What ever that thing is that's very cool!."

He has no idea what he's doing but he loves giving you compliments to boost up your motivation.

If you drew him he'll be super happy and would keep saying how cool and accurate he looks. He will always brag about it to the others.

" HEY this is awesome I look soo cool!!"
" HEY LOOK WHAT Y/N DREW!!!! IT'S MEE!!!"

AUBREY-
She won't be verbal about it too but adores it. Even if like a simple design of something. If you do graffiti drawings or designs she will definitely spray paint it somewhere.

" That's kinda cool that you drew that."
" It will be better if it was spray painted somewhere."
" That's an awesome design Y/N"

If you drew her she'll be super red she wouldn't even be able to think. If you give her to her when she's with her gang she be super SUPER RED and embarrassed too.

" I.ii.. uhhhh .... Thanks...... Y/N."

HERO-
He would be supportive about it and will complement the drawings you give him. He would also buy you stuff for you drawing like pens, pencils,markers etc.

"Here Y/N I got you some supplies for your art.
" This is amazing Y/N I love it!"
" That's awesome how did you draw this??."

He would LOVE it when you draw him. He loves to see it and he knows that you time on the drawing for him to making him very special. He would also be very flustered about it too

" I-I-I you made this for me?? This is very sweet of you."

BASIL-
He would adore it too. Like SUNNY he wouldn't say anything about it verbally but he does give praises about it too and he'll stutter too.

" The drawing is so pretty Y/N."
" That character is very beautiful Y/N..."
" It's very.... Nice and.. detailed."

He would be so RED if you drew him he might even pass out if you gave it to him. He feels like he doesn't deserve a gorgeous drawing you made for him too.

" I-I-I I-i-i it's ni-nice y- y/n...."

------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N
Lol ok so I'm not doing the " how you meet " real-world version cause I don't know what to write for it lol.
Sorry if my updates are super slowly but I'm trying my best to update.

I hope you enjoyed this!