Chapter 1

The first thing i heard was the voice of a man."Fantastic, the summoning was a success." I have no idea whats going on but i'm pretty sure that this isn't the afterlife. Then that same voice spoke again. "Brave heroes, would you please save our world from pure evil."

I slowly opened my eyes to see where i was. I was in a dark castle like dungeon. And the floor is.. glowing. I'm laying in some sort of circle. I heard multiple voices to the left of me responding to the question. I looked up to see four other people standing there. Well.. three because one was sitting on the ground.

Someone in a red jacket with a spear, another in a blue jacket but with a sword and some fancy boy with a green suit whom is holding a bow. And then the guy next to me who is wearing a green and white jacket, he seems to be holding a shield. The latter also seems to be the most confused.

As i was standing up i grabbed my head with my right hand. It still feels like i got hit by that car. The man in the robe spoke up once more "please, oh brave heroes, our world is in dire need of saving."

As i looked forward with a pained expression i saw five people in black robes standing infront of me. Four in the back with their hood on and man in the front who didnt. He's the one speaking to us. One of the people behind that man looked at me in confusion. Which is an expression i gladly returned.

The green and white jacket kid asked "is this for real?" You know... i'm also asking the same question right now.

Fancy green suit looked up from his bow "what do you mean its in need of saving?"

I looked around as i tuned out the conversation. How did i end up here? I find it hard to believe a car crash could send me to another place. As i let down my hand i noticed something. My glove.. has some kind of f/c gem now? I tried pulling it off of my glove but to no avail. Its stuck like glue.

"Forget it" i turned to see that the kid with the sword said that. Another one, the fancy suit with the bow, spoke up too "i also refuse." Refuse what? ... i'll try to keep my mind focused on the situation now. Seems like its quite serious.

"You can send us back to our home world right?" Now the blonde kid with the red jacket was talking "Do that and maybe we'll talk." So the people in the robes somehow got us here. My guess is that the achieved this by using the weird circle that is surrounding us.

I crossed my arms listening to the banter going on on my left. Seems the other kids are annoyed. Especially red jacket.

"How willing are you to accomodate us?" He then pointed his spear at the five people infront of us. "Depending on you answer, we might end up becoming your enemies instead." He ended his talk with a frown.

I looked down next to him and saw that green and white jacket with the shield looked up in awe. As if he was questioning what red jacket was doing.

The man with the robe spoke again. "Good sir's before i say any more we'd like you to have an audience with the king of melremarc." He took two steps forward with a friendly smile resting on his face. "You can negotiate the rewards with him directly" he started to look a bit desperate. "So please."

I saw that the other kids agreed to see what the offer is about. I happily obliged and started walking with them to the front. And yet again the kid with the shield is sticking out by just standing back.

We were walking up the staircase now. It was like a literal medieval castle staircase. With everything being grey whilst going up in circles. Luckily there are atleast a few windows.

"Wow look, this really is another world huh?" Fancy suit spoke. Shied boy answered back. "Sure is, even the air feels diffrent." He smiled "its like how you'd expect to see it described in some kind of travel brochure."