Part 1

3RD POV

A figure is seen running through a forest in the treetops in order to avoid leaving a trail behind to follow. "Bloody witchunters don't know when to quit." The figure states annoyed as they move at incredible speeds through the forest. The figure heads to a clearing on a cliffs edge overlooking a small town called Gravesfield. "Better wait for her here, it shouldn't be too long." The figure says to them self before sitting on a rock in order to wait for their contact.

After a few minutes a rustling sound from the forest grabs the figures attention but they make no sign of acknowledgment until the rustling stops. "Took you longer than expected Mary." The figure states standing to face the woman. A cloud moves to reveal the moon shining on the figure revealing them to be male but their face is still obscured by shadows. "You haven't changed since Tortuga, Signus." She states in a monotone voice putting Signus on edge. "What's wrong." He asks in a neutral tone.

She looks up to him with tears in her eyes. "The plan isn't going to work. I'm sorry." She responds in sorrow. Before he can ask for clarification vines shoot out from the ground and bound his entire body making it impossible for him to move. "What is going on here?" He asks in a strangely calm tone that would send a freezing chill down even the most mentally strong individuals spine. "What I have to." She responds as she pulls out a small statue in the form of a wolf from her cloak. Recognition flashes in the man's eyes as he sees the object in her hand. He then tries to reason with her. "Mary, don't we can find anot..." "There is no other way! You're the best of us and our people's only hope of having a future. If we stand a chance of returning from the brink of extinction, then we need you to survive." Mary laments in sorrow as the statue begins to glow an ominous green.

The statue then begins to release a green fog that envelops Signus' entire body and morphs him into a giant 6 foot tall wolf. Once the fog clears Signus' new form can be seen clearly still wrapped in vines. "At least you get to be your favourite animal." She states with a sad smile. "Listen I've hidden the grail in the area it is the only thing that can break your curse. Find it and rebuild what we have lost." Shouts can be heard coming from the forest behind Mary and she looks  to her friend for the last time. "Goodbye old friend." She says in farewell as she uses the vines to throw Signus off the cliff into the forest below.

The next morning Signus wakes with a sore body and a broken heart. He can sense the death of his friend and his power sealed away by the curse. He now knows that he is the last sorcerer on Earth. He sees a small pond a few meters away from him and decides to take a drink. In the waters reflection he can clearly see his new form in all it's glory.

 In the waters reflection he can clearly see his new form in all it's glory

'Not bad. Its a good look at least.' He thinks to himself before taking a drink. 'Knowing Mary it's going to take me years to find the Grail so I better start looking.' He then walks off into the forest and disappears into the darkness of the trees.

120 Years later Signus POV

More than a gods damned century has passed and I still haven't found that fucking cup. Just how well did that woman hide it for fucks sake. After all this time I have had no luck finding the Grail. The loss of my magic is probably to blame for that. Doesn't matter right now, I've managed to get used to life as a giant wolf although I have kept to the forest in order to avoid suspicion. But that all ended six years ago when my leg got trapped in a bear trap and a small girl managed to get me out. The strange thing about the girl is that she has magic and lots of it, I'd be willing to bet that she would be a prodigy with the proper training.