lily

It's quite funny that destiny has planned something special for you,
I personally experienced this during meeting Atlas, Emmey and now Ryle.

I was searching for a person to work for my flower shop and I found Allysa.

How do people take things for granted,
Seeing Allysa I feel a little guilty, not having a child can be so sad. I mean I took everything I have for granted.
I am getting the thing easily which Allysa is struggling for.

" Hey, 1 coffee and yeah, I'd chit chat with you" Ryle is again here
"Are you stalking me?"
"No, I don't stalk beautiful girls"
This makes me a little blush, did he just call me beautiful?
"Ok, so why are you here?"
"There is a valid reason, actually I am off duty today, so I thought I'd see Emmey, where us she?"
" She is with mom, I'll ask mom to visit here so you can meet her".
" Thank you"
After few minutes mom is here and Ryle is playing with Emmy.

I always imagined Atlas playing with Emmy one day.
" Can we go for a long drive with emmey?, Would her mom like to join?"

" Yes, but after the cafe closes"

"Ok then, by the way Allysa is ready with the design, she will meet you tomorrow and you could start the work after that!"
" That sounds great!"

We are in ryles car going on a long drive, he loves the similar kind of music which I like.
Emmey is busy watching the road and enjoying the horn noice by vehicles.

" Shall we get a burger?"
" Sure" he turns the car near mac Donalds.

It's kind of at the main Street of Boston, many people in rush, this City was everything for me and Atlas and for this only purpose I started my cafe and shifted at Boston.

I get out from the car, and Ryle holds Emmey. He stretches his hand for me to walk. I feel loved, cared. No one ever did this for me.
I smile at him, and we go in.