3. guys include me

"mimu!! for fucks sakes, get in frame!" isaac says to you, looking at the viewfinder that now observes the way you look, squished between the five of your bestfriends.

you, perched next to yumi with your ass half-heartedly sitting on air, thanks to the fat asses of everyone that occupied the house.

"you guys just have asses that are way too big!" you complain, pouting your lips subtly. they all laugh at you, and yumi moves up, pushing everyone else along, pulling your waist now flush next to his.

lets shrug off the way you look at his thighs, and the way his thighs look. even his hands- there's probably something in the air today.

"okay. goofy goobers-" everyone loses the strength to shrug off what isaac said, and you're all rolling with laughter.

you face palm as he continues. "we're going to do truth or dare today. kinda like LTLVC but more epic because we're all together this time. so, they're gonna be extreme and normal and whatever tf the other one was...."

as isaac further explains a really simple video, (how much does one need to explain when it comes to dares?)

you suddenly feel an arm around the back of you, and your legs are pushed to the left as blake feels the need to manspread- even more than he already had been.

you push his leg back, and it escalates to you two now leg wrestling. "MIMU!!! you're starting to-" "SHUT UP YUMI!!!!" you hear larry come to your rescue, and you stifle your laughter as he soon regrets it.

"anyway. we have a proper spinny wheel this time!' isaac says as he comes back in frame to display the colorful wheel.

the camera cuts as you all prepare and you stretch your legs- and suddenly you're upside down.

like literally, hair scraping the floor as larry runs around the room with you.

"are you fucking kidding me?!" you yell as you try to pants him upside down. "i'm gonna fucking punch you. i'm still not over what you did today, you fucker!!"

all you can hear is larry's laughter and everyone protesting your current state.

"larry crotch. man. cmon. put mimu down." you hear tanner say, and suddenly you're eye level with someones crotch (you think it's blakes).

all you can do is close your eyes, in an effort to block out any invasive thoughts of the person you've known for 18 years.

and apparently you're now featuring in WWE because you're in your bestfriends arms- successfully having performed a somersault with his assistance.

you meet his eyes, and at this point everything you've ever thought is a recycled orbit of love for your bestfriend.

all you both can do is smile- and yumi looks apologetic, "jesus, larry. you're really starting to piss me off" blake says, setting you down on your feet.

this morning, you'd been sleeping peacefully amongst your fresh spongebob covers when you were awoken to combined 300,000 kg on top of you.

you opened your eyes to find yumi, nick, ballsack isaac, tanner and larry all atop of you. no explanation as to how, or why they got there.

"guys. i- can't breathe" you stifle out, voice cracking with every syllable that left your mouth. "MIMUUUUUUUUU" you let out a huff at the sound of larrys voice and attempt to lift your self upward.

"can i fuckin liveeeee?! guys please." now clearing your airways with loud coughs, in an attempt to gross them out.

eventually, it takes a few attempts of pulling at eachothers hair, farting and blowing in their faces with your lovely morning breath to get them off of you.