Act III

Woahhhh we're back again!

Thank you to all of those who encouraged me to return for the movie. Personally, I enjoyed the movie, so I'm more than happy to write a continuation of the Riley Winters (now) Trilogy!

I'm going to make some changes - obviously - so that the characters I'm bringing back who weren't in the movie fit.

I plan on bringing Kira back so I'm wondering whether you guys think it's worth it including Hikari still? She was only really there for that final scene with Scott, which Kira could do since they're both kitsune. Let me know what you think!

*+*+*+*+*+*+*

❝15 years later, their nightmare reawakens❞

Riley Winters and Stiles Stilinski had been living happily ever since they departed Beacon Hills to create a life together. Everything is going amazing for them until they receive a call from an old friend. Now, along with a few others, they're returning home. 

Unfortunately, something is already there waiting for them. Something seeking chaos.

----------

xoxo
- WrathfulDeity
**TEEN WOLF: THE MOVIE**

WARNING: This book will contain much more swearing, violence, sexual references, heartbreak and the like, in comparison to its predecessors.

P.S. Stiles Stilinski is, again, still the best xx

And please don't copyright, even if the story sucks, I rather it stay mine.

COPYRIGHT 2023 ©WrathfulDeity

No gifs in this story were made by me, all were found online