Chapter 28

As Andi and Lily walked away from the community hall the din from the chaos of drunk people talking too loud and singing while they waited on taxis died down. Lily took a seat on a wall and took off her heels. Rubbing the balls if her feet, she pulled a pair of pumps from her bag.
"Always be prepared." The blonde smiled up at Andi who was watching her.
"I could've just carried you."
"No you couldn't."
"Yeah I would have given you a backy."
Lily laughed, "no one's done that since I was a kid."
"Well jump on. We'll see how far we get."
Lily stood up and climbed on the wall before jumping on Andi's back cradling her arms around, still holding her heels by the straps. Andi moved her arms under Lily's knees. As they set off walking.
"And while the chief puts sunshine on leith. I'll thank him for his work, and your birth and my birth." The blonde sang loudly into the Scot's ear. Andi joined in as they shouted their way through the chorus.

Before long they reached the front of the town, looking out onto the bay.
"What's that?" The Scot asked.
"It's an airship, it's part of the sky park thing. It's new."
Andi lowered Lily to the ground. "I'm too clumsy to keep you safe and deal with crossing's."
Lily smiled. "True."
Andi noticed the hair on Lily's arms standing on end with the cool wind. She took the suit jacket off. "Here, sorry I should have offered this earlier."
"You'll be cold."
"I have sleeves. And more insulation" Andi grinned. She took Lily's shoes a moment to allow the blonde to put on the jacket.
"Where to now my lady?" Andi said in a funny voice.
"Well the prom's nice for a walk."
"The promenade it is then."

The front was almost empty. But for a few other couples heading back from nights out. Lily had taken Andi's hand as they walked with their fingers snaked together.
"Isn't there a pier?"
"No, it was too dangerous so they knocked it down. I've only ever seen it in old family photos. Think it was demolished about 20 years before I was born."
"Thank you for a great night."
"No need to thank me. I had a good time. The night is young and I still owe you a dance." Lily smiled. As she sat her shoes down on a bench overlooking the water.

She wrapped her arms around Andi's lower back, and started singing quietly, "stars shining bright above you, ght breezes seem to whisper "I love you". Birds singin' in the sycamore trees, Dream a little dream of me."
They swayed together under a starlit sky, only focused on each other as the night became morning and the few people who were about disappeared.
"Stars fading but I linger on, dear. Still craving your kiss, I'm longing to linger 'til dawn, dear
Just saying this"
Andi felt Lily rest her head on her shoulder. While she finished singing. It was like a moment from a movie, something that really didn't happen in real life. But as the singing stopped and the dancing slowed, they melted into a kiss.

They were so focused on using their lips and tongues to show each other how they felt. Neither of them noticed the flash from a camera across the street.
"Take me home." Lily smiled as she broke the kiss.
"As you wish." Andi grinned. Looking around, "so where does one go for a taxi around here?"

Lily looked around herself and spotted a cab heading along the road. She stepped out onto the road and whistled loudly with her fingers. Andi lifted the blonde's shoes from the bench. The taxi pulled up, Andi opened the door for Andi before walking round and getting in the other side.
"Did you forget something?" The Scot asked.
"Nope. I have the most important thing right here." Lily took Andi's hand.
"You drunk?"
"Maybe a little. Not too drunk to know exactly what I am going to do to you when we get home."
Andi noticed the taxi driver watching them in the rear view mirror and smirking.
"Hey Caris."
Lily looked confused.
"We better behave, we're in a taxi and don't want the driver to get a free show."
"Indeed Sandi." Lily laughed as she caught on. Andi rolled her eyes. Lily told the driver her address.
"Oh I left my shoes." The singer moaned.
"There right here."

"Car babe keys." Andi asked as Lily got out of the taxi. Andi paid the fare.
"And. I will get the cab back, I'll give you cash in the morning." Lily stopped and kissed the Scot before she opened the front door. "Thank you for that. I eh forgot myself for a moment."
"It's okay. Here's your shoes."
Lily opened the door and threw the heels into a corner. She grabbed Andi, quickly pushing her back against the door. Andi undid the buttons on the suit jacket Lily was wearing and she could feel the blonde undoing the waistcoat. Both were quickly on the floor. Andi's shirt was next to be taken off her back. It was discarded on the floor alongside the other clothes. The Scot moved down Lily's body as she lowered herself onto her knees.
"Can I sit on your face?" Lily asked so casual like she was asking if she wanted a cup of tea.
"Yeah," Andi sighed out with a smile. Lily pulled her dress off and added it to the blanket of clothing that Andi had lay back on.
"We're not expecting your mum are we?" Andi joked.
"No" Lily laughed as she pulled off her panties and pinged them at the Scot before lowering herself onto the writer's face.

Andi felt the heat surrounding her face, her nose rubbing over Lily's clit while she tongues her deep. She held the blonde's bum to keep her steady while she probed deeper, tasting the wetness which was gathering. She moved her pinky round, moistening it with Lily's juices before sliding it back and starting to rim the blondes arsehole. Pushing her little finger deeper as she moved her tongue up to tease the blonde's clit.
She felt Lily start to ride her face. She was going to be quick. Andi made her tongue flat and could feel Lilt pushing down on to her as she licked, allowing her lower lip to follow, catching the bud for a second time, adding more pleasure.

Lily moaned as she released her orgasm over Andi's mouth, chin and nose. "Wow, that was intense."
She slid onto her side and undid Andi's belt and trousers. Slideing them down a little she moved her hand under the waistband of the Scot's boxers. Seeking out her center. Andi widened her legs slightly.
"Just take them off." Lily ordered.