Prologue

"Bye then." Lily smiled.
Andi put down her guitar. She moved over. "I'm sorry." She wrapped her arms around the blonde and kissed her cheek. "You have no idea how much I wish it'd been different."

The blonde moved her hand to slide a loose strand of the brunette's hair back in place behind her ear. Softly caressing Andi's cheek, she sadly replied, "Me too." She broke the embrace. They took one last look into each other's eyes.  Andi sighed, "I'll miss you."
Lily nodded, "who knows maybe we'll meet again someday."

The blonde walked away to join her bandmates gathered around their minibus. Andi fought the same urge she had all weekend. To run after Lily, to grab her and kiss her.  She knew she had Hannah waiting for her at home. But as she watched the blonde give her a wave as she stepped on the bus, she knew she didn't want Hannah.  She thought hard a moment about going to Lily. Telling her that she would leave her girlfriend, like they had spoken about, but how does a broke 22year old from Glasgow sustain a relationship with a broke 19 year old from Wales. She shook her head.

"Okay hun?" It was her lesbro Stu. He put his arm over Andi's shoulder. "You should've just fucked her when you had the chance." He tapped her arm. "Come on And." He lifted her guitar as they headed to the car. She couldn't help herself. She took another look back. Lily gave her a wave from the window and she returned the gesture and watched as the blonde was driven away.