YXS NEWS BROADCAST -Part Two

"Welcome back to YXS News. YXS news is also known as Yesterday x Separation. This news channel is where we chat about things concerning the Kpop boy group called 'Yesterday x Separation' (YXS) which 'coincidentally has the same name as our news channel. 

This is the BUNR, also known as Back Up News Reporter reporting live at the very start of where this heartbreaking pandemic started. And where it might end." 

Zoom in on the now only black colored Seoul 

"This is a virus where many are infected the numbers going up day by day which is why we have exclusive behind the scenes with updates on the new vaccine" 

Magically teleports to a place called doctors office. The doctor's office is mainly a laboratory that's coated in white.

"We are now inside one of the most safest places yet and are about to watch our old news lady get their shot. Today may be our last hope at fixing this virus called Furry Emo Naega Byeonhae loves Cat & Dog and is a Loser and a Lover because Loser=Lover but Loser only equal lover when it has a dollar sign."

Zoom in for the second time but on a emo furry old news lady getting a shot otherwise known as the cure for this fatal disease

The cure is supposed to vanish the main effects such as the sudden urge to buy emo and furry outfits, the urge to buy black only makeup, and start crying in a McDonalds bathroom to Love Talk by WayV. Back to the amazing cure on its way to delivering hospitality towards the world"

Showing a lady being forcefully getting the cure by scientists in full white bodysuits

"And any moment now" A scream emits and the camera getting crashed on the floor, but before the camera breaks, it catches the news lady suddenly singing.

"Cooking like a chef, I'm a five star Michelin"

Hi! Thank you for reading our dump stories from over two years ago. If you're reading this your hot. Thank you bbg for reading and make sure to eat and drink properly. Love you 😘

You have to follow us, upvote, add our story to your reading list otherwise a crusty dawg gonna eat your toes luv.