PYJ NEWS BROADCAST - Part One

"Welcome back to PYJ news! PYJ NEWS is an exclusive news channel where we talk about topics concerning the artist, Park Y. Jayy! Park Y. Jayy has been a controversial topic recently. He seems to have been the starting point of a newly formed virus. Scientists have seemed to find out that the reason why this started was because an attractive older man (Park Y Jayy.) had shattered millions of hearts. Causing a virus to break out."

"Eight billion people have been majorly affected by this deadly virus that scientists call, 'Waekurachimolla'. Victims are from all over the world, banding people together in a way that was never possible before, as they try to fight jypapi." (Jypapi is the more commonly said name for the virus.)

Symptoms of the 'jypapi virus': phlegm in your throat, increasing wrinkles, When We Dance constantly on repeat in your head, urges to murder Sunni because she collaborated with your papi, and outbursts of "wae kura chi molla" happening almost everyday.

"Victor Sogaarm, a victim of 'waekurachimolla', shows us his heart-shattering experiences in this video": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mtp_Lfiqf8&ab_channel=yoongitea2

Exclusive interview with Victor Sogaard

News reporter: "What would you like to tell our news channel about this virus?"

 Victor Sogaard: "Your mom."

Cutscene

 News reporter: "What would you like to tell people who have not yet been infected?"

Victor Sogaard: "Please send your regards and prayers for the ending of this virus #wap" (He later explained that WAP infamously stands for wishes and prayers)

Other people who have been victimized by this virus:

Wisha Azarcon - "I'm addicted to WE KURA CHIMULA WE KURA CHIMULAaAaaaA~~ 🥴🥴"

Lulovesblue - "Jaywhypee I'm your biggest fan step on mee"

TaEcHWiTa - "oppar, Iove your vocals, you are the only one who have a beautiful voice even without autotune"

-End of interview.- (This interview was taken with full regards of masks, bodysuits, and classical music playing in the background to cut out the chances of hearing When We Disco )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mtp_Lfiqf8&ab_channel=yoongitea2

—------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- "Thank you for watching our channel, have a gre-JYPPPPPPPPPP" autotune plays in the bg 

 Camera man: "Good heavens! The news reporter has seemed to have been affe- WAE KURA CHI MOLLLAAAA,"

 Old man in the background: "Yeah it's really me and everything here is from my own hand." 

 Camera turns around and shows a man with see-through plastic pants emerging from behind