Chapter I: Introduction

(You are the character)        

I decided to investigate the rumor of a "haunted hotel". It was rumored that there were monsters living in it. However, I did not believe the claims. I also heard that the hotel is situated in the vicinity of the woods, south of the town...

          Upon arriving in the said woods, I observed a long staircase that went up that led to the hotel, which was indeed a reality. There was a gap between the woods and the hotel and under the staircase. I was curious to see what lay beneath there. The hotel appears to be deserted, yet very neat and no dust in sight. I then crossed the bridge.

          Once I arrived at the hotel entrance, I slowly opened the door. The ambience of the music was eerie yet tranquil. It did not appear that there were any monsters present. I then noticed a room to my left. There are photographs of individuals with their names on the left-hand side of the room. These individuals must be the predecessors of the hotel, deceased relatives of the owners, or employees throughout the years. After looking, I returned to the lobby and inspected further. At the end of the corridor, there is a fireplace with two couches and four elevators with drawers on each side.

          I then proceeded to the first elevator on my right, upon which it was indicated that only one person was permitted to enter. Subsequently, the elevator door closed and began playing music.