Chapter V: Seek

0022, 0023, 0024, 0025, 0026, 0027, 0028, 0029, 0030, 0031, 0032...

          The lights in door 0032 flickered as I opened it. I hid in a closet. I waited for a few more seconds. I heard no high-pitched sounds, and then I heard the entity from the closet say, "Get out," so I did. Not even a hint of an entity.

          I then noticed an eye when I went to door 0033. The wall around it had a few cracks in it. This has to be something else. How does it function? Next, I unlocked door 0034. There are more eyes still! Moreover, the paintings served as the eyes! There was a sign below that says, "This is not a painting." Is this painting also an entity?
          0035, 0036, 0037... Hah! You think you can trick me? It's 0038! Not 0039!

          I saw a hallway that was quite lengthy. I looted everything from the drawers. What is this? A supplement? "Increases your speed for a short amount of time", it states. This will allow me to escape the entities!

          I heard something behind me as I was almost near to the next door. A tall, black cyclops was emerging from the floor! It was coming out of some black goo!
          Then it began to sprint in my direction. I quickly opened door 0039 and crawled through the fallen couches and bookcases. I chose to follow the bright blue glow that appeared. I then recalled taking the vitamins.
          After swallowing them, I quickly gained speed! Then one of the doors was glowing blue. I followed it.

          I came to another long corridor. A fire was started by enormous hands that were coming from outside the windows and falling chandeliers! I moved quickly to avoid them. But I had lost my speed! A scream came from behind me then!

          Oh no! Will I arrive in time for the next room? Next, I unlocked door 0043. The door won't close, even though I've tried! IT'S GOING TO GET ME KILLED! It won't close at all! The door then closed by itself as the entity approached it! It was the entity pounding on the door. I was really afraid. However, I sincerely appreciate whatever or whoever closed it!

          Door 0044...?