Chapter III: First Entities

(If the other rooms aren't mentioned, it means nothing interesting happened in those rooms.)

          I unlocked door 0003. When I looked out the window, there was a smiling face! Then the face vanished as lightning struck!

          The lights flickered when I opened door 0010, but it didn't really bother me. However, I fled into a closet when I heard a high-pitched shrieking noise. I hope that whatever is approaching won't find me here. The lights all broke when the entity arrived. It was visible for a brief while. It has three colors: black, gray, and white. Its face is beaming as well. similar to that entity in room 0003. I hear nothing more now that it has opened the next door.
          Just in case, I'm going to spend a moment in the closet.

3.5 seconds later...

I heard something say "Get out."

"WHO ARE YOU?"

"Get out."

"WHY DO YOU WANT ME TO GET OUT???????!!"

"Get out."

"NO! I WON'T GET OUT!"

"Get out."

I then noticed that I was having trouble breathing and that my heart was beating quickly. I didn't even consider simply leaving because I was so disoriented by everything that was going on and concentrated on trying to breathe. Then I was ejected from the closet by the entity. For an instant, I also glimpsed it. It had enormous claws and glowing white eyes.
          I fled to the next room because the room was so dark and I was so afraid.