Chapter II: The Hotel

(Elevator Jam Screech cover - Elevator Psst)

(Not mine)

*psst psst psst psst psst psst psst psst psst

psst psst psst psst psst psst psst psst psst

psst psst psst psst psst psst psst psst psst*

*Screech sound x4*
*Screech sound x8*
*Screech sound x8*
*Screech sound x8*

*psst psst psst psst psst psst psst psst psst psst psst*

          The elevator door opened, and I emerged. A blue note written on a piece of paper appeared out of nowhere.
          "The Hotel," it stated.
          After that, I looked around. The room was a bit small. It had a fireplace, a couch, a counter, a closet, one drawer on the left, two on the right, and one window on each side. I noticed that the door had the number 0001 on it. Furthermore, it was locked. I had a key to find. I pulled out each drawer before realizing the key was hanging on the wall behind the counter. I had to crawl in order to get past a trolley that was in the way. I then obtained the key. I pulled open the other drawers, hoping to find something helpful. A stamp and a love note? An ancient coin and a lighter...! I could utilize this in the future, perhaps! And it is still functional!

          Upon opening the door, I noticed an additional door at the other side of the room. And the space was larger. How many rooms are there? I moved to loot another drawer. And a spider jumped at me when I opened one!

          "EEEEEEEEEEEEK!"

          I then carried on looting. Nothing useful here...