•chapter 10•

Suttons pov:
he stood up. just as we were about to kiss he stood up. "cmon boys" he yelled out to my dogs, walking over to his back drivers side door. i stayed in the bed of the truck, confused on what had just happened. "are you ok?" koe stood in front of me.

"yeah. yeah i'm good" i said jumping off the tailgate and walking over to my truck, starting it. i pick some music and see a text from Parker.

park: hey how's the drive?
me: i'll call you and tell you about it when I get home.

i turn off my phone and follow Koe.

the drive was long but finally we made it to Koes house. he parked in the driveway and i followed suit, turning off my truck and hopping out. Koe unlocks the door and helps me carry my belongings into the house.

"you're room is up here" he says carrying one of my boxes up the stairs. I follow my friend with a backpack on my back and a box in my hand.

"thank you for everything Koe" i smile at him. we had finished carrying everything to my room.

"of course. my room is right next door if you need anything." i nod my head and he heads towards the door. "have fun unpacking."

I start to unpack my room and put everything in it's rightful spot. doing so made me realize how many clothes I had. finally I finished and it was 12 am. I sigh and head downstairs for some water. Koe, of course, was awake. I smile at him sitting on the couch watching some tv and head towards the kitchen.

"hungry?" I turn around and see the man towering over me.

"no just thirsty" i smile at him. he smiled back and put his arms on either side of me. my cheeks heat up and he smiles.

"cups are right here" he said handing me a cup and backing up. this is the second time he's done something like this and i'm not liking it.

AN: i know it's a short chapter but i'm having writers block with this story