Chapter 1

"JENNIEE" Jisoo yelled. "Hey Jisoo" I said hugging Jisoo
"How have you been all summer" Jisoo asked
"Jisoo you saw me yesterday" I said. "Oh shush"she said while rolling her eyes.
"It's senior year finallyyyy " I said. "Ik I'm so excit- OH MY GOD SHES HERE" Jisoo yelled.
"Who's here?" I asked.
"Rosé that's who" Jisoo said in awe. "Ugh" Jennie said annoyed.
Jennie doesn't really like Rosé because she is the school's popular/bad girl. Jennie thinks she would've liked Rosé if it wasn't for there first encounter.

Flashback
"Watch out!!" Someone yelled. Then out of nowhere a ball came flying straight for me. Unknowing to me because I was to busy reading.
"Push"
"What the hell was that for?!?" Jennie spat.
"Are you alright" the girl asked.
It took Jennie to realize who it was.
"Get the hell off me Rosé" I said a little irritated.
"Your welcome beautiful" Rosé said
"Oh Shut up" I said.
"Didn't your parents teach you manners" she said.
"Be quit your not some goddess I should be going on my knees thanking" I said rolling my eyes. "Gorgeous there is no reason to get angry" she said smirking.
"Rosé I'm in no mode to argue go hang out with Lisa and leave me alone for once" I said colder than intended.

If I'm being that wasn't our first meeting. But I was one that made me not like her. In reality she is my sister Lisa's best friend so I've known Rosé for a while now but I've never really taken the time to get to know here cause we aren't friends.

End of Flashback

"Ugh why do you even hate her again" jisoo asked knowing Jennie hates her with ever bone in her body.
"Cause she's her" Jennie said. "Not a valid reason, plus I still don't see why you don't like her?" Jisoo said. "Jisoo you wouldn't understand why because your one of her little fan girls" Jennie said. "Stop avoiding my question Jen" jisoo said. "I don't like her or care and it's not like she's here with us so I'll be happy once's she leaves the hallway's" Jennie said slightly annoyed.
Jennie turns to grab her books from her locker.
"Hey loser" said a oddly familiar and annoying voice.
Jennie already knowing who it is turns around annoyed.
"Rosé" Jennie spat out rolling her eyes.
"Wyd loser?" Rosé asked. "None of your business" Jennie said rolling her eyes once again.
"Oh don't be like that"Rosé teases. "Leave me alone" I said.
"But what if I don't want to?" Rosé said.
"Th-" before I could say anything I was cut off.
"ROSIEEE" a voice yelled. I look over to see Lisa running up to Rosé jumping up on her and giving her a quick peck on the cheek.
"Hey Lis" Rosé said with a smile. "Hru" Lisa asked.
"I've been better" Rosé said. "Lighten up, we're finally seniors" Lisa said. "Yeah next year I'll finally be free of this place" Rosé said.
"Come on it's not that bad here" Lisa reasoned.
"Yes it is" Rosé said rolling her eyes.
Lisa looked over to see Jennie.
"Oh hey Jen Jen, is Rosé bothering you again?" Lisa asked chuckling a bit. "Yeah she's being a bit of a pain, oh shit I'm going to be late to class. See ya bye Lis." Jennie said rushing to find Jisoo.

-Hello everyone author bear here. This is my first time ever writing a story so please take it easy on me.
P.S sorry for typos and miss spelling.

And about updates on this story I will try to update once or twice a week but no promisesss🤭.

Bye- bear