Chapter 4

Jennie POV
_________

When I woke up I saw Rosé sleeping beside me.
In Jennie's head.
" OH MY FUCKING GOSH WHAT THE FUCK SHES CUDDLING MEEE. I KNOW I ASKED HER TO STAY WITH ME BUT SHES CUDDLING MEEE.
She looks kinda cute while sleeping.       W-wait HER cute no. Never... Even tho she is kinda cute... JENNIE stop this she's your sisters best friend and she's annoying.

"Hmm, morning" Rosé said a little raspy

(Oh my goshhhh she sounds so hot rn)

"Good morning, I see you like holding on to my waist" I said and chuckled.
"O-oh sorry" She said and quickly let go. "Don't worry I'm Just messing with you, and plus... I liked it" I said and winked
"O-oh U-um, i liked it to" she said and I could see a tint of red on her cheeks.

"Ohhh is someone blushing" I said walking up to her.
"N-no I'm not blushing I have no clue what your taking a-about" Rosé said trying to seem calm
"Sureee" I said kissing her on the cheek
Rosé just stood there wide eyed.

"What's wrong cat got your tongue" I said while smirking.
"You wish Kim, two can play that game" Rosé said while smirking.
"Game on.. Park" I said while walking out of the room.

______________

Time skip... At school

"Soooo, how was your weekend anything special" Jisoo asked
"Hmm well, Rosé spent the night and slept in my room" I said
"WHAT!!!!!!" Jisoo exclaimed.
"And she kinda cuddled me and I kissed her cheek" I mumbled
"WHAT THE FUCK JENNIE RUBY JANE KIM!! WHY DIDNT I KNOW ABOUT THIS!! HOW DID THIS EVEN HAPPEN" Jisoo yelled.
"well idk I felt kinda bold so I did that" I reasoned.

"Still what the fuck, and how like I thought you didn't like her and she's annoying and not your type" Jisoo asked.

"I guess I had a change of heart" I said
"Biatch, what's next your gonna make some bet to get her to fall for you" Jisoo said rolling her eyes.

"Maybe I will" I said while smirking

" oh jenjen don't make someone fall for you if you don't have feelings for them"

"Chu it's fine and plus, maybe I do like her a bit"

The next day

"Hey Jisoo good morning" I said
"Morning Jennie" jisoo said while slumping down on her desk.

"Tired?" I asked
"Yeah I stayed up almost all night long thinking of someone" Jisoo answered tiredly.

"Woah, is my Chi crushing on someone?!?!" I asked eagerly.
"Maybe" she answered with her eyes closed.
"AWWW CHUUUUU, TELL ME WHO IT IS" I demanded.

"That's for a different time" she answered
"Aw man" I said and pouted.
"Aww Jenjen don't pout you look like a pufferfish"
"Shut it, Chu"

After class

"Chu that class was so boring" I said while dragging my feet.
"Tell me about it" she said

"Oh, who is that over there" Chu said smirking and pointing somewhere.

When I looked over I saw the one person I've wanted to see all day.

"Rosé" I said to jisoo

Wait she Is with someone.

"Jen, look Rosé is with someone" Jisoo said
"Who is that?" I asked.
"Oh that's just Yeji" jisoo answered
"Who's Yeji?" I asked
"I don't know to much about her but I know she is a senior and throws hella crazy party's" Jisoo said.

"Oh, ok" I said
"Don't be sad Jennie there probably just chatting.. and h-hugging" jisoo said
"But don't worry that's it though... nevermind Yeji just pecked Rosé's cheek" Jisoo said

I don't know why but I started to feel sad and tears started coming up. I don't even know why I don't even like her that much it's just a tiny crush.

~~~~~author Bear~~~~~

Hey everyone I've been a little more consistent when it comes to writing and I'm trying to take time writing to make sure the story is good.

Also this book might not be to long maybe like 20 chapters if  I can fit everything in.

I don't want this story to be too long so that I can start working on other story's.

Thanks from yours truly bear