chapter 6: Return to Reflet!

We finally made it to the capital! It's so big! ...that's what she said!

May: wow. This place sure is amazing, huh?

Elize: we should look around. We shouldn't waist this opportunity.

May: alright. I'll go by myself and you girls go ahead

I didn't give them another moment as I passed through my shadow and appeared in front of an amor shop. I walked in and was greeted by the store clerk. 

Store clerk: welcome!

I looked around but didn't really find anything I could need. 

May: excuse me, is there a place where I can find something that is magically enchanted?

Store clerk: enchanted, huh? Well there is one inside the nobles district. If you have something that can prove you as acquainted with a noble family.

I took out the medal I got from the duke and showed it to him.

May: something like this?

Store clerk: your acquainted with the duke?! Then you'll most likely be let in.

May : I see, thank you very much for your help.

Store clerk: it was my pleasure.

I walked out of the amor shop and made my way to the noble district. On my way there I spotted the most adorable thing you could ever imagined! She was a girl that has blond hair that went nice with her fox features! She looks absolutely adorbs! She looked lost so I took my chance.

May: hello there, are you alright?

Fox girl: Y-Yesh?! What ish it?!

May:*worried* are you perhaps lost? 

Fox: ah, u-uhm... I-I... lost my companion.

May: (aw, poor baby!)

Fox girl: W-We decided where we'd meet of we ever got split up, b-but I don't know where the place is...

Her ears drooped down kinda like when a dog get upset. Though it just makes her even more cute, kinda like Sue.

May: do you know what the name of the building was? 

Fox girl: uhm... I think it was a magic shop called Luca...?

I checked my phone to search where the place was and I got the location.

May: oh, its just to where I was heading. I could take you there if you want? 

Fox girl: really?! Thank you sho much!

May:*giggles* its no problem cutie-chan.

She blushed, embarrassed of the nickname.

May:(it makes me want to tease her more~. Wait! No! Bad Kurumi side!)

Following the map, we walked through the streets. On the way, I found out that her name was Arma. 

Arma: are you a tourist here, May-san?

May: not really, I had a commission from the guild. I'm done with it now. And you?

Arma: my sister had work to do here in the capital and I joined her. I wanted to see the capital.

May: really?

Arma: yeah. Actually I almost mistook you for a noble woman when I saw you. Your dress is really pretty.

I couldn't help but blush in embarrassment, since I hadn't changed from my transformation with Zafkiel.

May:*blush* Kufufu, thank you, Arma. You're quite adorable as well. I'm sure you'll be much cuter when your older too.