Colour blind

The sun shines through the windows of Y/N's bedroom as he rests peacefully. 

The mat by the front door is lifted up showing a key which someone picks up. They unlock the door quietly and sneak inside. They head upstairs towards the sounds of light snores. 

They open the bedroom door seeing Y/N asleep, the covers up to his stomach as he sleeps on his back. 

They walk over to the bed climbing over him, their knees on either side of him. They put their hands on his chest.

"AH COLD HANDS!" Y/N wakes up.

He looks at the laughing blonde sitting on him.

"Cold hands on my fucking nipples you bitch." 

He pushes the woman off him and they start wrestling on the bed. 

"Stop! Stop! I'm sorry!" Y/N stops tickling her.

"What are you even doing here Scar?"

"Waking your ass up because it's lunch time and you haven't showered."

"I was sleeping peacefully till you came along."

"You always freak out with that, it's funny."

"Not for me it's not. My life was so much more peaceful before I turned seven."

"Dick!" She hits him as they both get off the bed.

"Go shower you stink."

"Yes mother."

She goes to smack his ass as he runs off into the bathroom locking the door. Scarlett walks into the kitchen looking in his fridge, pretty empty. She sighs, heading to her car and getting the shopping out putting it in his fridge, freezer and cupboards. 

Y/N walks down in just sweats and sees Scarlett putting shopping in his kitchen.

"I was going to do that some day soon, I swear."

"Sure you were. You're like having a third kid."

"Called Timmy?" 

Scarlett smacks him hard with tea towel as he laughs holding his back. 

"I swear you need a girlfriend so you can be her problem."

"Yeah, yeah. You would be lost without me."

Scarlett pushes him away as he goes to make cereal. 

"No you are making yourself something proper."

"But I-"

"I will cook it just go put a shirt on."

"Yes mom."

Y/N runs off before she can hit him again. Scarlett starts making Y/N breakfast as he comes back down with a hoodie on.

"Will you get some green-"

She turns to look at Y/N who is giving her a 'really?' look and starts laughing. She walks over hugging him.

"I'm sorry I forgot."

"You're lucky you cook for me."

"Only because you forget to eat sometimes when you get into your games."

"True."

She hands him his breakfast rubbing his back as he eats.

"You doing okay?"

"Scar, I'm fine."

"Just making sure I know you struggle with stuff."

"You'd be the first to know if anything was wrong."