truth or dare

rains pov
My first year at hogwarts and im supper nervous. 'So are you nervous?" i hear my bff theodore nott ask me. "A little" i say worried but before he could speack up my parents called us downstairs. "The trains gonna leave soon hurry rain and theo." we both chuckle and head downstairs to wear my parents are standing. This isnt theos first year at hogwarts but it is mine and im super nervous but try not to show it. We leave for the train and get on it exitedly. "Guys this is my bff rain" he said proudly as i look at a bunch of boys and two girls in front of me. 'My names rain" i say and they all tell me there names.
'blaise' 'pansy' 'astroia' 'enzo' 'draco' 'and you?' i ask looking at the one in the corner of the seat admiring me."Matheo riddle love" he says and i get flustered by the way he calls me love.
matheos pov
i watch as theodore walks in but this time its differant he walks in with a girl. She has thick wavy hair and a tall but short complection. She has long eyelashes full lushes lips and a body of a princess. She introduces herself and i just sit there staring at her i cant help it shes so beutiful. "and you?" she ask me after catching me staring "Matheo riddle love" i say and i watch her face turn bright red and she smiles a bit trying to hide it. I guess other people noticed cause theo sent me a deasthstare and draco shoved me and gave me a high five.
rains pov
My face turs red and i immideantly sit down next to theo after he gives him a death stare. "We should play truth or dare" i hear the girl whos name is pansy say, i automatically new we were gonna be friends by the way she looks at me. Everyone agrees to play and a couple of round go and its kinda boring," we should drink a truth serum so that we know that everyones telling the truth" pansy says and everyone agrees and we all drink some."truth or dare rain" the boy named draco with blonde hair says and laughs to himself."dare" i say feeling confident,"i dare you to make out with evry boy here and tell us wich one kisses the best" he says in one breath. my eyes go wide as theo stand up but i immideantly pull him back down and he slowly starts taking deep breathe. theo has always been very protective over me like a lot. i get up not forgetting about the dare.i start with the blaise one and then draco,i make my way to enzo and then theo i wasnt weirded out by theo because we have done a lot more then kiss before so it was simple. i walk over to the one with curly brunette hair and beutifull lips with great jawline and huge muscles,"your turn" i say confiddentally but feeling nervous, i lean over and kiss matheo except this one was the best out of all. Matheo starts laughing and says "love yk i can read minds" ,"tell anyone and your dead" i say lifting up my shirt revealing a knife shap in my pocket. "oh i think im very safe" he says lifting his shirt to show a knife shape and his chissled abs. of course i have to tell the truth when they ask me who i think was the best kisser and i say" Matheo" and blaise gives draco 20 dollars. "really you bet on who i would pick" i say. "we had a feeling" draco says" causing everyone to laugh.
matheos pov
i hear someone in the seat behing us say"were here" really loud and i immediantly grab everybodys stuff out of the storage compartments even rains. when we get there i look at the huge castle and going into the great hall immediantly.

once everyone was inside i sat at the great hall as people came in, one of the groups happened to be mine so they came and sat by me, except for rain she hasnt got here yet. once everyone was in the great hall dumbledore said" silence please, we have a new student joining us today rain,briex" he says and the great hall doors fly open and rain walks in confidently and sits in the chair for the sorting hat."your wise and happy but you also are smart and wont hesitate to defind, well it oughta be.....SLYTHERIAN. The slytrherian table went wild and rain came up and sat beside me cause it was the only seat left. i could tell she was getting nervous because her breathing got faster and her legs were shacking and bobbing up and down. i quickly placed my hand on her lower thigh so she doesnt get uncomfortable and mouth to her the word"breathe". she does as shes told and takes deep breaths in and out and soon her breathing gets back to normal.
theos pov
i sit beside matheo as the hat yells "SLYTHERIAN" and i clap so loud. i was suprised when she didnt tell matheo to scoot over so she could sit by me but it was the only seat left so i accepted it. a couple minutes later i notice her getting nervous but before i could speak i watched as matheo lay his hand on her lower thigh he whispers something to her and she gets her breathing under contol. she then mutters words to him and i make out that she said " thank you so much" wich only makes me mad. i have nothing against matheo but she just got here and i feel like its my job to protect her.