dear diary

rains pov
the next day i deciede that matheo and theo need to make up properly so i get ready for the day whilst theos still asleep in my bed. "you have to get up now theo were gonna be late for breakfast" "ok fine" he says and grabs his wand and mutters a spell and now he is fully dressed. me and theo head down to the common room and find all of our friends sitting there besides matheo."do i have to" theo says referring to the plan i made up for him to make up with matheo. "yes now go" i say and he starts walking back up to his dorm.
matheos pov
when i wake up i get ready for breakfast and then just sit on my bed lazily until i hear a knock on the door. "what do you want" i say after i opened the door and saw theo, "i want to apologize" he says. "if this is about rain man im not mad i understand shes your bff for a long time and your just tryna protect her" i say. "ok man but i still feel really guilty about hitting you are you good?" he says still not convinced, "yah man im fine everythings all good" i say and we both head down to the common room.
pansys pov
i see rain come and sit down next to me and i suggest we play truth or dare. everyone agrees and we all drink some truth serum and we begin. i go first because ive wanted to ask rain this question since the party last nigh."truth or dare rain" "truth" she says. "is it true that you have slept with theo more then once"
rains pov
" yah is it true" i hear theo say behind me. "yes its true" everyones jaws go to the floor and we all head back to the great hall because breakfast just started.
theo knows i havent eaten in a while so he basically force feeds me to eat wich im not mad about beacause hes just protecting me. the first day we got here dumbledore told us there will be no lessons for a week so i didnt have to worry about work. " i ship rain and matheo " pansy says out of no where since everyone was quiet. "what the heck pansy" i say embarressed. "i do to" matheo says with a smirk on his face. everyone is in shock becasue of what matheo says but then we leave and go hang out in my dorm when matheo ask me if we can talk in private. "okay" i say and we head to his dorm. when we get there he sits down on the bed and i sit beside him. "so i found your diary dont be mad at me but i read a few pages and...i noticed you wrote about me and i dont really wnat you to be mad" "omg so yk know great go ahead hate me forever" "i could never hate you love i actually like that you wrote about me it helped me understand what you felt and now that i know..... will you be my girlfriend" he asks me looking nervous "of course but we cant tell anyone because theo will murder you and then me so.." "ok love" he says and we walk back in the room. "so what did yall guys talk about" pansy asks us neither of us knowing what to say i just say. "he had questions for the homework" "ok " pansy says. "wait dumbledore said we dont have homework for another week" theo says. "oh yea right" i say and sit down on the bed by matheo. "great way to play it off" he says sarcastically. "shut up i tried you were no help" "sorry" he says. "can you two stfu" theo says hearing us talk. "sorry" we both say at the same time and we sit down to watch the movie.
authors note
this story is moving really fast but i will try to upload a chapter a day and if i dont i will do multiple in one sitting and this chapter was.... wow a lot of emotions. :)
705 words go follow my insta acc imaginethat_1_2_3   and a spoiler for the next chapter is there. next chapter will be posted at 6:00 or around six january31st