get it through your head

r

ains pov

we walked into the great hall. me,matheo,pansy,blaise,and draco. the first thing i hear was "look" or "are they dating" matheo told me not to let them get to my head but  i was having trouble ignoring them. We were eating breakfast and i sat beside matheo and pansy while blaise sat across from pansy with draco in front of matheo. We were discussing what we wanted to do after breakfast since none of us wanted to go to our classes. "I think we should all meet up in rains dorm and watch a movie" Pansy said . we all agreed and went to my dorm to watch a movie.

We ended up watching Beauty and the Beast as it was one of my favorite movies. Everybody looked at me as i recited every word of the movie . "Since you are so kind as to think of me, be so kind as to bring me a rose, for as none grow hereabouts, they are a kind of rarity."

 I said looking at metheo . We kissed quietly as nobody was watching us. I sat for the rest of the movie thinking about what her had said at that table and why he had lied to blaise about us sleeping with each other. 

 matheos pov 

  i sat there watching her . no not watching her admiring her. She was so beautiful she reminded me of a saturday. The day after school. the day that you know that you don't have school tomorrow and have nothing else to worry about. thats how she made me feel. Free. I watched as she leaned in and kissed me , it felt sweet and kind and i watched as she turned around and watched the rest of the movie. I watched her face something was bothering her . I could see it in her eyes and the way she furrowed her eyebrows that something was wrong. I didn't say anything but i knew .

rains pov

As the movie was over everybody went back to there own dorms and matheo stayed behind with me. 

" i saw your face after we kissed whats wrong?"  he said as i shut the door " nothing i was just thinking " i said calmly walking to my closet to get some slippers.

"baby please tell me whats bothering you " he said almost in a begging tone. "fine you wanna know whats wrong you lied thats whats wrong, you lied to blaise about you sleeping with me. Why? Is it because you're embarrassed of me why did you lie!" i said trying to hold back tears. "I didn't lie." he said in a calm voice. "i simply told him that it was none of his business and i didn't tell him anything your getting worked up over nothing " he said slightly raising his voice. I knew that he didn't tell him but i also knew that he just lied to my face. " but thats not what you said you didn't tell him that it was none of his business you le dhim on. Why cant you see that your actions can hurt other people to!" 

matheos pov

" im sorry" he said in a calm voice "i'm sorry i made you feel that way and i'm sorry that i didn't tell blaise that it was none of my business and i'm so sorry rain."  i said too tired to want to argue . "its okay but please next time be straight up" she said as I wiped the tears off her cheek. "I promise" i said as i placed a gentle kiss on her forehead. 

I eventually asked her if she wanted me to go back to my own room. "no please stay " she said as she slipped in her sheets. I walked over to her and stripped until I was in nothing but my underwear. I saw her looking but I didn't care.

rains pov

I watched as he walked over to the side of the bed and took his clothes off. I looked at his chiseled abs and made my way down. I looked at his body admiring him as he laid down in bed. I inched my way over to him and wrapped my leg around both of his as he wrapped his hand around my thigh. 

matheos pov 

 I wrap my hand around her thigh and get comfortable with her touch . I'm starting to get nervous. She's so pretty I'd only deserve her at all . I squirm around and she laughs. I think she knows she's making me nervous . She stretches up her head and plants a kiss on my lips. "goodnight baby" she says as she falls asleep in my arms. At this moment I felt safe. I felt like nothing in the world could separate me from her and I loved that feeling.

805 words i havent wrote in so long so i hope this is good enough until i can get back but vote ;)