its out

rains pov
me and matheo have been secretely dating for a month now and i think pansy is starting to catch up on something bc just yesterday she says "i totally ship you and matheo i wouldnt be suprised if yall have been secretely dating for weeks" wich made me flustered scared that she knows our secret. me and matheo decided that we should probably tell them soon becasue wed rather tell them than them figure it out so we invited them to a cafe in hogsmade. when we get there we all sit down in a booth and i ask matheo "you ready" he responded with "you call the shots babe". "ok i dont want anyone to talk unles spoken to and i want yall to wait to speak until were done ok" i ask becasue i know there gonna make a big deal out of it. they all say yes and i start talking. "ok so as yall all know people have been shipping me and matheo for a while now and a month ago when we had a movie night and matheo asked me to go talk i told yall that he wanted to talk about homework wich is when im pretty sure yall started getting suspicious about us but yall never said anything but the point is for a month now since that day me and matheo have been secretely dating so no one makes a big deal out of it" i say waiting for there reactions but they all just have blank stairs. "wait so for four weeks now yall have been dating and you didnt tell me" theo says sounding more shocked then mad "yah man thats a way to sum it up" matheo says to theo."wait so has he told you that he loves you yet" pansy says curiously but i get flustered and take a long drink of water hoping they will forget about what pansy asked."OMG he totally has he loves you did you say it back" she says exited. "yes i did pansy now calm down theres other people here" "have you guys like you know.. had sex" blaise says kinda nervous to ask."thats personal info buddy" matheo says to blaise patting him on his back. they all go stone faced after matheo says that. "ok yall ready" everybody gets up faster than you could tap your heels and runs to the bathroom to apperate back to hogwarts. once we get there it is lunch so we all go to the great hall and sit down to eat. "ME AND PANSY HAVE BEEN DATING FOR A WEEK" blaise shout out of no where but only to where our group can hear it. pansy slaps him on the arm and he says "OW" and we all laugh and we go to our rooms and matheo decided to stay in my room because pansys not here. we go to sleep but he for some reason sleeps in pansys bed instead of mine. when he goes to sleep i cant fall asleep and i guese he wasnt asleep and noticed and got up and came to my bed."what are you doing" i say with my back turned. "just sleep baby" he says as he spoons me and we both fall asleep.the next day i wake up to somebody slapping me with a pillow. "wake up lovebirds the boys are waiting on yall" "wdym" i say reffering to the word lovebirds and then i look over to see matheo spooning me still from last night. i quickly slap him and say "matheo get tf up" as pansy just laughs at the whole thing and leaves. "there awake" she says to the boys waiting in the hall for us. matheo gets up and leaves heading to his room. "have a good time?" enzo says with a smirk. "stfu man" he says walking to his dorm to get ready.i get ready with a cute outfit with slytherian colors.

when i leave we all go to the great hall and me and matheo are holding hands the whole time

when i leave we all go to the great hall and me and matheo are holding hands the whole time. when we walk in all eyes are on us and people are whispering to there friends. "maybe we shouldnt hold hands" i say feeling nervous. "dont let them get to your head itll all be okay and if they do i know how to fight" he says his words comforting me. once we eat we all go to our dorms and go to sleep.

742 words baby this chapter basically summed up how they told them and clears up confusion on weather or not there friends now and it also shows that pansy and blaise are dating to.
also if you didnt notice i tried to put in a line from the song and i underlined it and from now on i will try to do that. makesure you vote;) i will be taking a short break probably just a couple weeks because of my mental health and i will be back soon love yall. also if yall have any suggestions for another chapter or plot twist or just juicy details yall would like message or comment and i will consider them.