FOUND

I folded the clothes on my hand, let the bandage covering my wound be examined by the doctor. It's my third days doing a check-up at the forest base medical room. Yes, the third days after the incident that happened in my first forest operation. Dr. Zoya was standing in the corner of the room, watching the doctor start to unwrap my bandage. I winced slightly in pain when the doctor began to examine my wound. The doctor suddenly looked at me,

''Does this still hurt?''

''It's okay, I can handle it.'' I muttered while nodding, convincing the doctor to return to her activitiy.

I turned my gaze on Dr. Zoya, her gaze hasn't changed these three days. She looked at me with a slightly disappointed look. I showed her my smile, but again it didn't work. She was still looking at me with that look.

“Okay, no infection. That means you're fine.” The doctor said breaking the silence in the medical room.

I nodded at her while showing my previous smile for Dr. Zoya. Dr. Zoya walked up to me and the doctor. The woman in the lab coat now noticed my arm which was being wrapped in a new bandage.

''She is a strong kid.'' Said the doctor to Dr. Zoya. But there was no response from the woman in the lab coat. The doctor looked back at me and smiled at me.

“Tomorrow you don't need to check-up.”

''Really?''

"Yes, your arm is getting better, so you can go back to your activities again."

''Thanks, Doc!'' The doctor nodded with a smile. She stepped away from me and Dr. Zoya who was in the medical room. Suddenly the atmosphere turned quite awkward because neither of us spoke.

''I told you, the forest is a bad place for you.'' Those words suddenly came from Dr. Zoya. I quickly turned to her.

"Actually it's not that bad-"

''Then why are you lost?'' Interrupted Dr. Zoya it was made me suddenly remember Tissa's words.

Don't tell anyone about the seed. I begging you.

I averted my eyes from Dr. Zoya. Trying to find another answer for the question. But again Dr. Zoya has a disappointed look on her face maybe because I didn't manage to answer her question this time. Zoya took a deep breath.

“We're not here for a vacation, Eva. We are here to carry out RDA works.”

“Do you still remember what I said on the plane? A beautiful thing are not always safe. I think you understand what I mean.” Continued Dr. Zoya. I lowered my head, not daring enough to meet her eyes.

"We even been here a week and you're already getting trouble." I was a bit stunned when I heard that. Can't believe Dr. Zoya would have said that to me.

''Can you focus more on your role here, Eva?'' Said Dr. Zoya.

I heard the woman sighed again in front of me. The medical room fell silent for a moment after Dr. Zoya took out all the burdens in her mind that she might have been holding in those three days.

''Can you do it?''

''Yes, Ma'am.” I said slowly.

My mind drifted, trying to remember what I've done besides getting lost in the forest during my first mission. Nothing, nothing to be proud of. Looks like Dr. Zoya really made me realize my role here.

Suddenly the sound of knocking on the glass managed to wake me up from my reverie. I turned my gaze towards the glass wall of the medical room. Tissa was there, she was the one who knocked the wall. The dark brown hair woman now walked into the medical room with a serious face. Her eyes looked at Dr. zoya,