Chapter 3

When I woke up this morning I couldnt stop smiling.

 After I had gotten dressed I checked my phone and had gotten a text from my boyfriend god I love saying that christian is my boyfriend. 

It says "morning gorgeous" 

I texted back "morning handsome". 

Then I realize that Sarah texted me saying "OH MY GOD you and my brother are dating I'm so happy for u I know how much u like him and I already gave him the I will kill u if u hurt her speech lol he literally cant stop talking about you its kinda annoying but anyways do you want to come over now so you and my brother can hang out, me and u can hang out later since ur spending the night" 

It took me awhile to read that because I kept re-reading the part where she says "he cant stop talking about you" well I cant stop thinking about him I text her back as fast as I can and say 

"on my way now"

 "okay christian looks like hes going crazy lol how fast can you get here" 

"well you live up the street but if you want I will drive to your house" 

"okay but HURRY because if he says one more word about you I will kill him lol cya"

I smile pack my bags and head out the door my parents are still sleeping so I leave a note in front of their bedroom door and hop in my car.

I'm in front of their house in like 2 minutes and I text Sarah saying "im here" 

 "Christians coming outside to get you Rick is here". Rick is her boyfriend he comes over her house when I'm there alot but I dont really pay attention to him either I'm staring at christian or thinking about christian or on my phone.

 When christian comes outside he hugs me and whispers "I missed you"

 "shut up dork you saw me last night" I say smiling he gives me a hurt look and then smiles

"we are going to have fun tonight my parents are leaving town in an hour so Rick is spending the night in Sarah's room and your in mine" as he says the last part he winks then chuckles and I lean in and kiss him his lips are even softer than yesterday with every kiss I fall more and more in love with him.

 When we get inside I go into the living room where Sarah and Rick are and say "Hi" before putting my stuff in Sarahs room just in case his parents went in Christians room they didnt see my bag in there. 

We went to the theater and he put in a movie but we didnt even watch it we were just making out during the movie. 

After his parents left I put my stuff in his room and we stayed there as soon as I closed the door to his room he walks up to me and pins me up against the wall and kisses me the kisses slow and more intimate than last night hes a little taller than me so he bends his head down so that his lips touch mine and my arms are around his neck. 

He pulls back and grabs my hand and smiles leading me to his bed he picks me up and throws me down laughing and gets on top of me tickling me I cant stop laughing then I kiss him to stop him from tickling me and he falls for it.

 I flip over and kiss him some more and mid kiss I started tickling him he tried so hard to keep kissing me but broke into laughter a few minutes later he held up his hands and said " I surrender I surrender" then I plopped down beside him and turned so my body was facing his and he did the same 

" I cant believe that I actually got the courage to ask you out and that you said yeah it still blows my mind" 

"I wouldnt want to be with anyone else babe" 

he smiles "you just called me babe"

 "sure did" I say send a smirk 

"come here" 

He pulls me closer and kisses me we kinda just made out for two hours after that and then we were just listening to music and then Thinking out loud by Ed Sheeran comes on "And darling I will be loving you till we're 70... and baby my heart can still fall as hard at 23.."  

Christian grabs my hand and pulls me off the bed and starts dancing with me he picks up this rose pen that he took from his sister and put it in his mouth.

I laughed he laughs and takes it out and we are still dancing and we stop and he just stares at me for a minute and he pushes the hair that was in my face behind my ear and puts his hand on my cheek and we just stay in that position for like 35 seconds and then he slowly leans in and kisses me. 

 It feels like we are on my dream date the romantic music playing in the background and me and my date dancing it just feels...perfect.

 By the time we stop dancing and kissing its 2 am so I go in the bathroom and put my pajamas on (spandex and a t-shirt) when I go back in his room hes shirtless with pajama pants on hes so muscular his abs are rock solid and his jaw line ooohhh his jaw line looks like Taylor Lautner's when he was in the twilight saga (I know its surprised me too lol). 

We crawl under the covers and I lay so that my back is facing him and his arm are wrapped around me I never want to leave his arms I turn and kiss him and he whispers " I love you" I smile and say "I love you too" and with that we fall asleep...