Chapter 28

When we wake up we decide that we are going to go to the beach and walk around and tan for a bit then go to the mall. We hold hands as we walk on the sand. He trips me so I fall and I pull him down so that hes on top of me. 

He laughs and says 

"nice one" 

I laugh and say "thank you thank you" 

he looks into my eyes and for the first time in a while I can actually see true happiness in his eyes which makes me happy. I lean in and kiss him then he gets off of me and pulls me up. 

We go for a little swim then head back home when we get there he says 

"go put on something purty" with a wink I laugh

"okay but just know your a dork" he laughs and runs his finger down his face like a tear and walks into the kitchen.

 I go upstairs and shower and put on a white bra crop and a blue skirt with a pair of tan heels with black straps on them  I curled my hair and put on some make up. It took less than a hour to get ready and I guess Christian went to the other house to get ready because when I went downstairs he was in a black and white tux and was looking at his watch then looked up when I was in front of his he said 

"babe you look gorgeous" 

I smile "you dont look to bad yourself" 

he kisses me "shall we" putting his arm up for me to grab so I do 

"yes we shall" 

we both laugh and go to the car he opens the door for me and shuts it and gets in. 

He drives me to unknown place all I can see are trees and a path I laugh as he opens the door for me 

"your not gonna kill me right" he looks at me and laughs

"thats for me to know and for you to find out" 

he grabs my hand and we start to walk down the pathway the view is wonderful I look over at him but hes gone I turn around hes not here theres a slip of paper in my hand that says keep walking I smile and keep walking down the path until I see a candle lit dinner. 

I hear a guitar and I turn around its Christian  I recognize the song hes playing the beat to Never be alone by Shawn Mendes 

" I promise that one day I'll be around Ill keep you safe Ill keep you sound right now its pretty crazy and I dont know how to stop or slow it down.. hey I know there are some things we need to talk about and I cant stay so let me hold you for a little longer now take a piece of my heart and make it all your own so when we are apart youll never be alone  never be alone... youll never be alone when you miss me close your eyes I may be far but never gone when you fall asleep tonight just remember that we lay under the same stars hey I know they are some things we need to talk about and I cant stay so let me hold you for a little longer now.. " 

he hands the guitar to some man in a tux and walks up to me and says 

"Sam I want you to know that no matter what you will never be alone I love you so much and your the best thing that has ever happened to me your always there for me when I need you so I'm gonna return the favor I honestly dont know what I would do if I lost you you mean the world to me actually you are my world" 

he smiles and I kiss him he gets down on one knee and pulls out a ring 

" This ring is a promise that our love is forever that our love is unconditional that it will never run out that its you and me against the world aka Madison *chuckle* I love you" 

He takes the ring out of the box and puts it on my finger stand up wipes the tear off my cheek and kisses me. The ring was a dimond heart and his was endless love carved into it and between the words it had a heart . 

He smiles as I kiss him again and he takes me to this really cute table that surrounded by candles and has a little walkway for us to get to the table I sit down he pushes my seat in and sits down a crossed from me we talk all night about our future together and share a few laughs then we went back to the beach house...

HIIIIIIIII.! IM SO HYPER RIGHT NOW LIKE I COULD RUN LIKE 24 MARATHONS OMG IMMA DIE.!!! NOW THAT I THINK ABOUT IT IM ALWAYS HYPER. I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER.!

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

NADIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA