Chapter 32

Christians P.O.V 

After everything that went down earlier she's been glowing. 

She's like my angel sent from heaven I love her. I look over at her, her lips slightly parted as her breaths are slow. 

She's so beautiful even when she doesn't try. Shes perfect the way her hair gently but carefully falls over her shoulder the way she lights up the room with just a smile the way she laughs, walks and the way she looks at me. The look in her eyes it's so intense and but yet intimate I think I want to marry her actually....I know. 

When I look at her again she's smiling in her sleep... I hope she's dreaming about me.

I lean over and kiss her gently enough to feel her warmth but not enough to wake her. 

I love this girl so much like you don't even know she's my entire world I know that sounds corny trust me I know. But I would literally take a bullet for her. I want to marry her and I hope we grow old together but I also hope that I die first because I don't think I could bear the pain of her dying leaving me on earth with nothing but the memory of her existence. 

She rolls over I smile 

"I love you Sam" I say as I kiss her again and put my arm around her waist and pull her in. 

Every time I hug, kiss well do anything together I just get this feeling in my stomach and I just know she's something I can't live without. I slowly drift off to sleep.

Sams P.O.V

I wake up with Christians hand on my waist I turn around and face him wow...I am literally looking at the love of my life. I waited for him to ask me out for years so when it actually happened it legit felt like a dream come true. I've never loved anyone more than I love Christian I love him to the mom and back 747873636727271818277465677272818181881 times. I can't go one day without Christian on my mind. 

He's doing a hell of a good job of coping with his fathers death. He hasn't decided whether he was going to the funeral or not both of our families where probably gonna try and make us stay or something. 

I can't live, without this man I want to be with him forever and ever and ever he's amazing and the best thing that's ever happened. 

If we broke up I would stay in bed and cry or be depressed and not eat or just stare blankly out my window like Bella did in new moon (I think it was new moon). 

I have no idea why I felt so ready to have sex with him today I've waited so long but I don't regret it at all it was amazing. 

I wish we,were older so then we could get married or elope because having a wedding would involve talking to family money's not the problem the family part is. 

I love him it kinda feels like we are married already I come home to him every night and I wake up to him every morning. 

I stare at his lips I trace his jawline with my finger then kiss him either he was awake half sleep of just plain sleep but he kissed me back. It scared the crap out of me. 

I pulled away and whispered "I love you too" his eyes were so intense he looked in my eyes then at my lips then my eyes again put his hand on my cheek and kissed me passionately it was so full of compassion and love. 

I didn't care that he and I both had bad breath I just wanted him. 

I lean in and kiss him harder. I give him a bunch of little kisses then I lay my head in the crease of his neck he rubs my hair until I fall asleep.

Hey guys.! Sorry for such a short chapter I didn't even know I was THAT poetic lol I am a poet and didn't KNOW IT lol I'm lame. I hope you liked this chapter.!

xoxo

           Nadia