Chapter 23

*one week later*

Things havent really been the same since everything with Madison happened. 

Like we are still lovey dovey but basically every time he looks at me its a look of sorrow. 

I know hes really sorry and thats why I forgave him because he know that if it happens again I'm gone.

So when we were  walking to school 

"I'm so happy that you didnt leave me I love you babygirl" 

"I love you too baby" I say blushing because hes never called me babygirl before.

 We walk in the school and everyone stops and stares as Madison walks up to me gives me and evil glare then looks at Christian and says

" It was pretty fun making out we should do it again sometime" 

I look at her like shes crazy 

"you bitch" 

"its not my fault he doesnt want you anymore"

then I blacked out and the next thing I know I was in a jail cell and had no idea what happened and why I was there. 

But can I tell you that this shit is disgusting man smells this lady who looks like a man is staring at me licking her lips in a sexual way I want Christian I'm scared. 

EWWWWW these people have had HIV AIDS STDS and IM SITTING ON THE BENCH THAT THEY SAT ON I quickly stand up and start crying. 

Christians P.O.V

"Its not my fault he doesnt want you anymore" Madison said and just as I was about to tell her off but Sam freaking pounces on her and starts hitting her I try to pull her off but she is holding on so tight.

I finally pull her off and the cops show up and I know she blacked out because when I looked in her eyes she wasnt there I dont really know how to explain it lets just say she wasnt herself she lost it. 

The cops put her in the back of the car and I ran to my car to pick her up the one thing I know for a fact is that Sam cant last 5 minutes in jail because its                     "unsanitary and has creeps and full of dieases" 

I could go on for a while shes probably crying right now. 

I get to the station and go to the desk 

"How can I help you" 

"Hi I'm bailing Samantha Reynolds out" 

"Okay I need you to sign these papers and then shes free to go Madison Beers parents didnt file any charges" 

"Okay thank you where can I pick her up" She points to the door and I wait for like 5 minutes but it felt like forever then I see Sam her mascara is running down her face and her cheeks are soaked with tears and her eyes are bright red.

I get up and hug her and shes crying harder 

"Christian it was so nasty it it was so unsanitary and they wouldnt let me wash my hands" she says stuttering and crying and I just hug her tighter and say 

"Its okay lets go home".

Sorry that this is so short but its late and I just wanted to write a little bit. I just want to say that I hate madison beer with a passion  I used to like her but now I dont and its not just because shes dating bae (jack g) but there are alot of reasons tbh and if you are offended I dont really care lol deal with it. Anyways hope you liked this chapter lol I sound really mean with the whole madison thing but oh well I have my opinion you have yours.!

xoxo,

          Nadia