Kitty-Noir(Dick x Reader)

Kitty Noir's POV
My name is (Y/n) (L/n) and I am one of the youngest villainess' in Gotham City. I follow in the footsteps of my Godmother Selina Kyle Aka Catwoman.

Earlier today, a friend of mine told me that a new jewelry store has been build with beautiful jewelry.

So here I am, stealing what I want. I retracted my claws and slid my finger in a large circle on the window. Smiling with gladness as the cut window moved from side to side and out it went.

I quietly suck in and took out my bag of powder then blew in it. The powder spread around the room and revealed lasers.

Thank the Egyptian cats, I did gymnastics. I spun, crawled over, back flipped and front flipped over the lasers. Finally reaching the crown jewel, I smashed the glass causing the alarm to go off. Placing the crown on my head, I smirked with glee.

"A purr-fect fit."

I looked around and quickly grabbed the rest of the jewels. It was a dream come true.

Finally stuffing my bag with the last diamond ring, I quickly escaped out a window and climbed on the rooftops. I looked down at the police who just arrived and giggled.

"Drop the bag, Catwoman." I quickly turned to Nightwing...my crush. "Kitty-Noir?"

"I may look like my Godmother but that doesn't mean I'm her." I growled before he readied his batons.

"Drop the bag." he repeated but I smirked.

"I rather not." i replied and he charged for me. I quickly took out my chain daggers and began a hand-to-hand combat but our dance did not last because he took a hold of my weapon and cornered me.

"Now, now, we can solve this another way." I sounded like I was begging. He raised a brow and I quickly back flipped over him. I retracted my claws and said as he turned.

"You corner a cat, you get scratched." And clawed him on the face, hard enough to nearly draw blood. He fell back and I smirked.

NIGHTWING'S POV
I looked up to see she was gone. She was is one heck of a girl. I still have fallen for her since the day we met. I don't think it will be long until I see her again.