A Day With The Wayne Boys

Today I decided to spend time with my baby boys. Dick, Jason, Tim and Damian; the Wayne boys.

After changing into jeans and a (f/c) t-shirt, I walked to the living room to see them ready for the day.

"Alright, everyone ready?" I asked out of assurance.

"Yep."

"Yeah."

"Mmmhh."

"Yes."

"Alright, my darlings. Today, I will be taking you all to your favorite places." at this they cheered.

"Woah, what's going on?" i turned to Bruce's voice.

"Hey, hun. We are spending the day together." I smiled as the boys went to the car.

"Oh, alright." he gave me a peck on the cheek and said. "Have fun." I gave a firm nod which Bruce always says is adorable. Husbands.

By this time it was 8:00am

I entered the driver seat and started the car.

We first went to the oldest's favorite place which was a circus. We got front row seats and watched the animals, clowns yet Jason nearly took out his gun if it hadn't been for Tim who distracted him with popcorn and a small joke. We spent 4 hours there. (12:00 pm.)

-_-_-_-_

Then we went to a parkour park; one of Jason's favorite places, mostly because he wants to show off his skills. This, although, ended up into a competition with four other boys.

"Are you not worried your sons will loose?" A teen girl asks as I just leaned back with a smirk.

"Oh, no. They got this." i replied and they did. They beat those boys to shame. We spent 3 hours there.(2:59)

_-_-_-_-_

Thank God, one of Tim's favorite place was a Internet Cafe and a Café because we were hungry from the day. As we were eating, I managed to snap a picture at them without them noticing like I did with the others.

"So ma?" I looked up at Jason.

"Mm?"

"On a scale of 1-10, how do you rate your day with us?"

I pondered for a moment and turned to Dami who gave me a confused look.

"Its too early to say. I still need to take all of you to Dami's favorite place but I promise to tell you once the day is over." he gave a small nod of understanding.

"By the way, where is baby bird's favorite place?" Dick asked.

"It's a surprise. You three might have an idea but Dami cannot know until we get there." I smiled.

_-_-_-_-_

We finally reached Metropolis and I saw Dami's face flash embarrassment as he and his brothers figured out where we were going.

We reached the Kent family and the first person to run out was Jonathan, the son of Superman.

"Hey Damian." he greeted before they did their special handshake and ran off just like that. Wow, their eyes spoke volumes.

The older Waynes and I walked up to the Kent couple.

"How you doing?" Clark asked after we greeted each other.

"Tired." I replied.

"Mom?" I turned to Dick.

"Can we explore a bit?" He asked before I nodded.

"What have you been up to?" Lois asked with a chuckle once I turned to him tiredly.

"Took my babies to one of their favorite places today." I replied, as Clark handed me (f/d)(favorite drink).

"Babies? That's a strange term to describe growing boys." Clark said before I glared at him. Lois laughed.

"As long as she's alive, those are her babies." Lois smiled.

"Exactly." I agreed. "Husbands will never understand."

Lois and I high five with giggles while Clark rolls his eyes.

"I will never understand women." he mumbled, walking out. We laughed.

🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃

We made it to Wayne Manor after the sunset and aw, my youngest babies were asleep. Jason picked Tim while Dick took Dami. I opened the door for them and we were met with a concerned Bruce and a relieved Alfred.

"Where were you?" he asked as Alfred went with the boys. "I couldn't reach your phone."

"We had a long day and my phone is low. Sorry, Bats." I replied before he kissed my forehead.

"As long as you're okay." he said and I gave him a tired smile.

"So ma?" we turn to Dick and Jason. "How do you rate your day with us?"

I pondered.

"10 out of 10."