Coffee Addict.(Tim x Reader)

Tim walks in your apartment to find nearly a dozen coffee mugs scattered on the floor and the place reaked with coffee.

"Babe?" he called looking around for you.

"In here!" you replied from your bed room. He entered to see sketches with designs on the bed and on the floor. You were busy putting the final touches on your last dress.

"Babe?"

"Hi baby. So, what do you think?"

"I think you should clean up." he answered before you gave an amused sigh.

"I know but not about the apartment, about the dress. What do you think?"

"It's beautiful, just like the special lady who made it."

"Oh thank you, baby." you kissed his cheek and started cleaning your sketches up.

"How long have you been working on these things?"

"For a week now. I took the opportunity of you being gone for the week to start working on something that will blow my mentor's mind."

"I see. Babe, you know it's not right to drink so much coffee right? Did you even get some sleep?"

You pondered for a monent and replied with a shrug.

"Nope."

"Seriously?"

"Yep. I needed to finish these projects."

"And when are you going to present them?"

"In two weeks time."

"What?! You still have time."

"I know but you know me, baby. I like to start now so I can relax later."

"You are officially a Coffee Addict."

"I am not." you defended before Tim motioned all around with his arms causing you to let out a silent "Oh".
"At least promise me you will rest."

"Fine. Just stop giving me puppy eyes." he smiled at your words and gave a kiss. After parting he said.

"Your breath smells like coffee."

"What do you think? I have been drinking for a week. Don't act like a dim-wit, you cutie."