Stolen

the world this is set in is a modern world in a village that's split like in the yellow district  you'll find mostly yellows but some other colours could be there too

red - smart, geniuses, very anti social and their district is also very secluded and hard to get too.

orange - creative, artists and builder, you can hire them to paint or build anything from beds to entire houses, they are very social and friendly.

yellow - energetic, fighters, speedy, protectors and easy to get to as there district is very open.

green - healers, calm, therapists, kind, if you are hurt physically or emotionally then just go to the district, easy to get to and fairly protective.

blue - calm, can see spirits, helps to guild them to the after life, helps spirits say their final good byes, easy to get to and very accepting.

indigo - wizards, magic, friendly, kind, easy to get too, can teleport and are known for their focus and patience.

violet - alchemists, very excited, very friendly, very accepting and are the go to about love and dates.

In this au saber was kidnapped when he was younger and all the leaders sent out search party's for the one person that brought them together the person that they all see as a son was kidnapped

many years later sabre comes to the town with no memory of his life form before 5 years ago and even then its bleared all he remembers is tests and escaping.

(please some one claim this)