A new home❤️

So I had an idea for the Stolen Universe just read

???: So this is the place they were talking about... I hope there right... I hope this place can help me remember.

A beautiful house lays In front of the boy standing alone In front of it roses in a garden to the side of the stairs following along with a pathway going under the elevated deck. The boy steps up the stairs onto the deck looking towards the tables on the side before walking towards the glass door opening it. (kind of like the picture above)

Upon stepping inside the house there lies a nice sitting area with two armchairs facing towards the TV. On the left side of the house there is a big kitchen with lots of cabinets and cupboards a decent sized fridge along with  a dinning table a bit further along. Behind that table lies the staircase and the the side of it two rooms.

 The boy walks towards the rooms and opens the first one revealing a bathroom with a shower in the left corner the toilet in the right and a sink next to that sitting on a cabod with cabinets on the wall opposite the shower. The boy moves out of the room closing the door and moving on to the next one. Opening it he sees a washing machine and dryer sitting next to one another with some shelf lined opposite of them on the right wall. He leaves the room and closes the door.

Moving up the stairs a loft lays with a king sized bed in the middle of the loft with a wardrobe on the left side of the room with a set of shelfs on the right side. The boy sets down a bad near the wardrobe before settling down on the bed.

"I swear Dr Coral Tempest I will find out the truth of who I am and live a life that you would want me to you gave up your life protecting me and told me the only bit of information i have about my past my name Sabre" Sabre says before laying in bed and drifting off to a dreamless sleep.