Lost

In this AU after Core Cracker Balance breaks unable to take the hate and distain from the steves and the looks from the Balancers as they look at him to lead and guide them. Balance decides that the steve's were right. He locks himself in his mind causing brother to have control. The reason for this is because the two are spiritually connected in a way and with Balance locked in his mind his brother RR light is now in two universe luckily day in one is night in the other and when he's asleep in one boby it rests even if he's awake in the other that's how he changed between the two. When Balance locks himself away his form changes to that of a Light steve because of RR Light being in control. Balance could usually take control of RR Lights body as well but he doesn't do that for the reason of not wanting to hurt more steves in his eyes even if it isn't his fault. The only way to get Balance back is for people such as the Balancers, Elders, Hunters, Celestials, Sub-celestials and/or the Dimensional leaders to go into their mind and convince Balance that he is needed and that it isn't his fault that bad things happen. Cody was still found and relized here it's the main reason for trying to get Balance back he also still brings back the creators and Dest.

Ideas:

Energy: Balance where are you going? is everything alright?
Balance: Everything is fine Energy i just need to do something
Energy: Will you be back?.... Dad will you be back?
Balance: i'm sorry Energy..

----------------------------------------------------------------

RR Light: Oh my god oh my god these idiots god dammit now i have to go between two worlds great.... I can't believe these idiots would do this make him do this... Should i explain or leave them in the dark.... i'll leave them in the dark for now and give Bal a break but i'll tell them eventually...

------------------------------------------------------------

Ember: What do you mean Balance is gone
UnBalance: I mean he's gone
Daughter Nature: how did this happen
Energy: Well Explains what happened and what Balance said that day to him
Endrian: So he just left saying there was something he needed to do and when you asked if he would be back he just stayed silent?!
Energy: yeah

---------------------------------------------------------

Dest: So let me get this straight he points to cody is our creator and Balance is missing
Cody: Not missing i know where he is i don't fully understand it but i know who does..
Realm: You've know where Balance was this whole time AND DIDN'T TELL ANYONE?!
Cody: Well when you put it like that..
Over: Slaps Cody