Jungle jungle .

Hoggle POV:
That women is crazy. Going directly where you head strange noises ? Is she nuts ? I will not be dragged with her . I mean she was kinda nice to me. I mean aside from taking my jewels. She called me a friend I never had anyone call me a friend before. I mean I rarely see anyone anyways. But still. Unlike Jareth, she's actually nice . In her own bossy way. Man I feel bad . Maybe I should help her . "Hellpppp hellppp Hoggle?" Is that y/n voice ?! I have to go help her .

Back to the jungle.
This is so strange . A whole jungle ? Wow , I know for a fact we're ganna find some strange creatures here . I said to myself looking around and walking straight. Pho looked around . Almost looking scared. I decided to give out my hand . He grabbed my hand with his pinky. Jesus his hands are huge . We walked hand in hand for quite some time. Till Pho stopped moving , he was looking around all worried . I turned around for a split second and I heard something open and a scream fade away. Pho was gone ! "Pho!! PHOOO WHERE ARE YOU!? I shouted. I couldn't find him so I started running and running as fast as I could jumping over logs and ducking under branches. Of course with my luck , I saw a lil bond fire going on. There what seemed to be like birds with human like bodies , and maybe i don't know what I was looking at . But they sure were colorful. They all shades of pink , red, Purple , green, orange, blue , and white. They stood out like crazy but they were dancing and ripping there limbs off and just throwing it into the fire. But there limbs would grow back. There wasn't any blood or anything just put here like legos. Piping off body parts and continuing there day. As I tried to back away I snapped a twig. They all looked at my direction so I started running . They were running after me ! I heard them they were fast as hell. Eventually they tripped me and jumped over me . Holding my hands up . And pinning me to the ground . I struggled and even kicked a couple of there limbs off . Trying to get up.
"Hey let her go, man she doesn't know what's going on". One of the bird monsters said.
"Fine alright , only because you asked." Said another bird.
" just leave me alone , I need to get out of here" I screamed .
"No no no , this is the jungle we dance and take ourselves apart , if you stressing why don't ya pop your head off ." He said looking at my head from all angles .
"No I won't" I said scared.
Then they all grabbed me and tried to rip my head off giving me scratched all along my neck . I started bleeding heavily. I didn't know what to do so I started grabbing there heads and throwing them everywhere the one that was holding my head hostage , I grabbed his hair and pulled his head off and started running . Not caring about the fact that I'm bleeding down my neck and bleeding all over my arms .
"Hey come back here , you owe us by taking off your head " the monsters yelled back at me.
Keep running , keep running I told myself.I reached a wall. I couldn't help but yell for help!
"Hoggle!! Hello hello please helppppp anybody" I screamed.

Jareth POV:
"Now where are you headed to in such a rush Hoggle" said the goblin king .
"Well to fetch the lady and bring her back to the beginning". Hoggle said shyly.
"Well i know after my threats you wouldn't dare help her. So I trust you, but once you do find her give her this ". The goblin king said throwing a green apple to Hoggle .
"It won't hurt her will it ?" Hoggle asked quietly.
"Now what's the matter ? Are you concerned for her ? Did she kiss you? Did she say she was yours ? Did she touch you in a matter that has you in love ? Friends ? " Jereth said annoyed.
"No just don't want to hurt her " Hoggle said.
"Well , either you give her that or your dead ! And Hoggle if she does kiss you. I'll turn you into a prince ! "  Jereth said .
"You will? " Hoggle asked surprises .
"The prince of Loneliness " Jereth said laughing.

Y/N POV:
"Helppp anybody helppp Hoggle !!!!!!" I shouted .
Then suddenly a rope came down and I grabbed it and started climbing up. Seeing that the bird monsters had recently just caught up to me. They were grabbing my shirt ripping it apart almost  completely and tearing my pants apart too. I was basically almost naked running around with scratches all over my body. With dried blood.
"Oh Hoggle thank goodnesss " I said all sweetly hugging him and kissing his cheek. Hoggle was pushing me away and all of a sudden the floor underneath us opened .
"Ahhhhhhhh.... " we both screamed.
Almost falling to my doom I grabbed the side of the wall . Seeing that Hoggle grabbed a metal stick that was sticking out from the wall. I helped him up to the side of the wall. Looking down not only we're there dead bodies. Of the birds , the goblins and what seemed to be of what looked similar to Pho! It reeked of blood and decay. There was flies and so many maggots everywhere . I tried to avoid them wall gripping the wall. Finally me and Hoggle were able to jump down safely from the wall. We both saw a bridge and headed that way. Along that way we found Pho who was alive !
"Pho!!!! Your alive !! " I screamed with joy.
"Oh your friends with him too" Hoggle said in a very immature tone.
"Yes don't worry he's nice". I said to Hoggle calmly.
While walking we saw so many skeletons, bones, and  body pieces everywhere . The smell was so intense I had to start walking with my arm over my nose . I couldn't take the smell anymore so I started to vomit. Eventually we finally reached the bridge .